Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a trope used by Oda that I always hated. In a manga where there people who literally kick buildings with ease, survive explosions and sword slashes like nothing a gun is used as a mean to kill super human characters. It is always funny and stupid at the same time.
To me it just funny like you can take sword slash that cut a mountain but if a child stab you hold damage .
It's just one of those OP things.

It's a trope used by Oda that I always hated. In a manga where there people who literally kick building with ease, survive explosions and sword slashes like nothing a gun is used as a mean to kill super human characters. It is always funny and stupid at the same time.
How many overpowered characters have died via gun shot? A literal Demi giant this chapter, we have had Rosinante and the craziest example might be Oden. Man took an attack that one shot Kidd.

Finalbeta broke down over ZKK and then people started bringing up all the crazy freak shit he used to do, then he had a full on meltdown and threatened to sue users on the site.
I’ll admit I actually don’t know all the stuff he did but I was mainly referring to his breakdown and yeah that suing shit. If he did worse then I will walk back on what I said.

He is too important to the Sukuna agenda also some of his memes are funny.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
forgot katakuri was virtually fine moments after he left and was talking to branch like nothing happened and wished the best for luffy....
Luffy was also fine

Imagine getting beat up then wishing the best of the guy that just beat you

Status
Not open for further replies.