Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what happened to Finalbeta, I think I was conveniently banned at the time.

Was it a break down over ZKK or ?
Yup.
He threatened to sue Uncle Van because he supposedly bullied him or something.
Ask Uncle Van on his profile or something, he probably knows way more than we do.
Also I think Beta had bullied a female mod off the forum or something, so that's another big reason as to why people hate him iirc.
But yeah, like the other guy said, do not do that shit or you'll literally be bullied out the forum.

even if zoro has one shot apoo he still used as hypetool for apoo abilities lol
And that's what I'm getting at: the fight started with zoro being fooled by apoo's abilities, then zoro neutralized him afterwards.
The fact that sanji is bleeding because of a hax means nothing...

The scenario is even favorable for us
Luffy is exhausted and Saturn will want to kill Bonney because she now knows information that the gorosei doesn't want to divulge and sanji is the only one able to do anything about it.
it's still happening
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
he stalked some female user for awhile, said some gross fetish shit he wanted to do with her and talked about having sex with a vacuum cleaner

I think named attacks from gear 5 with coc are generally stronger than any other named attack with coc Luffy has. Shit like mole pistol or the kick or whatever the hell are filler moves but White Star Gun looked pretty fucking serious
Yeah they're strong but not above OKG, Kong gatling, KC,...These are g4 finishers

Look at what kkg did ...the only reason Okg look mid is because kaido is a beast
Someone like Kizaru is koed fully after Okg or Kong gatling or roc gatling if it lands

Is it me or are these guns very overpowered in flashbacks. In present day a gun shot can't do shit to any one lol.
It's a trope used by Oda that I always hated. In a manga where there people who literally kick buildings with ease, survive explosions and sword slashes like nothing a gun is used as a mean to kill super human characters. It is always funny and stupid at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.