Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we need to see if Saturn is anything special outside of his hax. If he's otherwise just a big monster type of fight and his hax is avoidable it can also be, that he's not all that.
I wouldn't overhype him just yet.

And I still think that Oda is trying to fool us for the time being. Imo Kizaru is going to come back with a big boom, that is awakening.
In logia awakening I trust

He wasn't a liability you fucking clown
In fact after blocking the strongest attack in the verse

He not only picked himself up and got fat meme off the roof

He stepped in 1 vs 1 to SAVE LUFFYS KOD ASS AGAIN and fight hybrid kaido with a broken body.
Which didn't even bring Kaido to his kness... And then get one tapped by a Thunder Bagua lol, needing Law to save his ass, you're trolling

Well we need to see if Saturn is anything special outside of his hax. If he's otherwise just a big monster type of fight and his hax is avoidable it can also be, that he's not all that.

And I still think that Oda is trying to fool us for the time being. Imo Kizaru is going to come back with a big boom, that is awakening.
Dude has auto heal that kinda special .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Whitebeard being a Buccaneer too is a very good possibility.
If Kuma's dad has that Giga chad jawline too, imagine WB's strength portrayal bro!

Exceptionally powerful physical specimen, Supreme Grade Naginata mastery, CoC, Gura Gura mastery.

An absolute monster.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Which didn't even bring Kaido to his kness... And then get one tapped by a Thunder Bagua lol, needing Law to save his ass, you're trolling
Doesn't matter what it did. That's all zoro did AFTER taking hakai
Meanwhile luffy is an actual liability
Why isn't luffy dragging himself to fight Saturn right now ? He's not even hurt like zoro was

Luffy is going to give a lot of shits about Saturn after he hurts his allies in front of him.

Saturn himself also moved towards Luffy this time, and only his allies protected him.

Unlike Vergo, Saturn is showing deliberate and personal interest in Luffy. It's Borsalino that has no personal interest in Luffy.

Vs Borsalino Luffy hasn't displayed any personal enmity and only went after him to stop him from killing Vegapunk.

Saturn will move to kill Vegapunk now.
Luffy knows that as long as Kizarus conscious Vegapunk will die. Luffys not going to ignore Kizaru and there’s no one else strong enough with a connection to Kizaru to stop him.

Meanwhile there is someone likely strong enough with a connection to Saturn in the form of the ancient robot.

There’s literally zero reason for Luffy to stop fighting Kizaru as there’s literally no other option for anyone to fight Kizaru anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.