Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sure bro, you have your own opinion about that and I appreciate your Kaido wank but again, OP is a shounen like everything else and past villains are bound to be less impressive than future major opponents, not to mention the final antagonist. My expectations are just different.
We'll see how Oda is going to treat Kaido, Roger, and Whitebeard from now on... Kaido has already mistreated Roger and WB too much. Now, let's see how the Gorosei, Imu, and the others behave. Although it's difficult to see the Gorosei as stronger than Kaido when they themselves sabotage by admitting to fearing Kaido's wrath and sending soldiers to interrupt their fights. I don't know what Oda's goal was with this, or even the goal of having Blackbeard praise Kaido as a fearsome monster, when the previous antagonists are the ones who exalt the next one...

It does. Luffy is a liability
He can't even save himself. You don't get to skip on being a burden
And what's the point of Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the verse for 3 seconds if all the bones in his body are broken afterwards... he's just such a liability. And also what's the point in Sanji having an exoskeleton if he turns evil, that just makes him look so bad. If we went by your logic, abilities should have no consequences.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And what's the point of Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the verse for 3 seconds if all the bones in his body are broken afterwards... he's just such a liability. And also what's the point in Sanji having an exoskeleton if he turns evil, that just makes him look so bad. If we went by your logic, abilities should have no consequences.
He wasn't a liability you fucking clown
In fact after blocking the strongest attack in the verse

He not only picked himself up and got fat meme off the roof

He stepped in 1 vs 1 to SAVE LUFFYS KOD ASS AGAIN and fight hybrid kaido with a broken body.

Status
Not open for further replies.