Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Well we need to see if Saturn is anything special outside of his hax. If he's otherwise just a big monster type of fight and his hax is avoidable it can also be, that he's not all that.
I wouldn't overhype him just yet.

And I still think that Oda is trying to fool us for the time being. Imo Kizaru is going to come back with a big boom, that is awakening.
In logia awakening I trust
I hope Borsalino shows awakening

Saturn already showed it before he did:josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@comrade

Predictions for Saturn?

Honestly, his abilities need to be showcased (exalted) in his introduction, which happens with pretty much everyone. After some time, these abilities get randomized. He caught Bonney; I don't know if it's time for her to be out of the game now, as she hasn't contributed anything to the arc so far. Also, she won't die, which means Saturn having her in his hands now could lead to an L since Bonney will escape from this.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
even if zoro has one shot apoo he still used as hypetool for apoo abilities lol
And that's what I'm getting at: the fight started with zoro being fooled by apoo's abilities, then zoro neutralized him afterwards.
The fact that sanji is bleeding because of a hax means nothing...

The scenario is even favorable for us
Luffy is exhausted and Saturn will want to kill Bonney because she now knows information that the gorosei doesn't want to divulge and sanji is the only one able to do anything about it.
it's still happening
Saturn hasn't even thrown a punch.
He just used his presence.

You're still not getting it, Sanji isn't relevant here.
Franky, Bonney & Sanji couldn't even move.
Oda didn't even care to separate & hype Sanji from Franky & Bonney, they were all just "aura-diff'd" by Saturn.

Anything more will still be very bad for Sanji, Oda isn't writing him beating Saturn here lol.
If anything he's getting even worse treatment next if he even attempts to fight back.

Dude has auto heal that kinda special .
Yeah it's a very cool ability, just like everything else he did. I'm freakin hyped myself.
But who knows whether it's a necessity or really a bonus.
Might be that he needs this in order to stay competitive. Look at Marco f.e. He's pretty much entirely dependent on his regen -> a necessity for his rank/status and not a bonus.

even if zoro has one shot apoo he still used as hypetool for apoo abilities lol
And that's what I'm getting at: the fight started with zoro being fooled by apoo's abilities, then zoro neutralized him afterwards.
The fact that sanji is bleeding because of a hax means nothing...

The scenario is even favorable for us
Luffy is exhausted and Saturn will want to kill Bonney because she now knows information that the gorosei doesn't want to divulge and sanji is the only one able to do anything about it.
it's still happening
Ancient Robot or Kuma will save them. Sanji's best case scenario here is that he simply took the hit with exo deactivated.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...iler-summaries-and-images.48854/#post-4821575
Sanji is legit k.o

One-shot eye-diff confirmed. I never want to hear shit about Sanji=Zoro after this. No fucking chance Sanji is taking a Gorosei down himself after he got this kind of treatment from Saturn. Meanwhile, Zoro is 100% gonna fight Nusjuro.

:zosmug:
If Zoro fight a elder so will sanji that is how it been whole manga and will not change.
Even with wano it still end up being the same way like usual .

Status
Not open for further replies.