Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you're reading another series
Skyplit feat alone proved Luffy is top tier
Doesn't matter if he beat kaido or YCs solo or not
no it doesnt its just a clash of conquerors and nothing more.

it does matter, how can someone be a top tier but unable to solo actual top tiers. wheres your logic?
I know it's messed up but there are some users here I genuinely hate.

Don't wish any harm on them irl right but if I could just know they're crying behind the screen it would give me soooo much pleasure
you should go seek some actual threapy youre not right in the head.

& no one is crying except for you.
I thought he had gotten better. But getting personal over shit like this is absolutely ridiculous.
yeah its why hes on ignore and back he goes
That because Oda always fucking nerf luffy in some way .
There was no reason for haki time limit vs don but we get one .
Kat we could gotten a good 1 on 1 but Oda add Kat stupid sister to make kat stab him self to make fight even .
As for kaido there was no way he beating him without the most plot armour in the histroy of OP which did happen and we will never see anything like it again .
Even this fight we could get a nice 1 on 1 it hype for hundreds of chapters end in game of cat and mouse in a semi tie or what ever .
lol luffys opponents have been nerfed in some way, enel was perfectly countered by rubber, crocodile lost to water on luffys body then blood, save by hot water after being frozen by aokiji, kaido had to run a gaunlet defeat luffy then kill him all for him to lose in the end, joker was stalled by the entirety of the island and had to face law.luffy 2v1 to begin the final bout after neg diffing law, should i continue going?

haki is a time limit its directly tied to your spirit, aura presence, i guess we just ignore things that were already explained and laid out for you, its directly tied to stamina and luffy overexerts himself.

the stupid sister was branch who helped luffy to run away for hrs a 10+ hr fight while half that time luffy was hiding yeah makes sense, guess that was luffy being nerfed and not kata.
Sanji struggling vs a character above both Kizaru and Luffy>>>>>Zoro struggling against a far weaker commander tier opponent

keep preaching ZKK fucker
yawn.

not sure where i ever stated ZKK at least said it truthfully and not just as a joke to make fun of people like you.

lol you and linyagi are pure comedy but also have some mental issues you both need to work out
1 Shock Wille and its done for Kizaru, that "strongest defense" really meant shit
i forgot he said he had that hahah fresh kizaru is substantially weaker than a worn out kaido on his last leg
i had to watch gojo die after wanking him for months and had to watch him glaze sukuna in the afterlife no op thread is gonna top that shit :risitasad:
honestly ngl everytime i see the photo of gojo lying on the floor i think damn this is one of the coldest manga panels in history.
wish we had bookmarks here

it's funny, I am actually fucking fuming right now, I just ran 6.4 miles

and even after that I have nothing in me but pure unadulterated rage
but I'm not even mad at anything in the chapter, just users lol

I mean hey maybe it's cope but some of y'all REALLY got under my skin
Gonna delete this out of embarassment, but I bet I did more exercise today than the entire yonko fandom in the past month

Katakuri only inflicted the wound on himself because Flampe shot Luffy with the dart making it unable to move and dodge his attack

His honor wouldn't allow him to win that way and yes he ran away at first bit then he came back learned future sight and beat Katakuri

Only one of them walked away and that one was Luffy
forgot katakuri was virtually fine moments after he left and was talking to branch like nothing happened and wished the best for luffy....

Status
Not open for further replies.