Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made fun of Muugen (I assume that’s who you’re talking) for being a Gojo fan and then he got mad and wanted to me commit suicide.

So I blocked.

By the way, I’m currently working on a thread mocking everyone on my list, are things like autism and mental disability to much or should I keep it more tame?
Kinyagi this chapter is practically anti-Admiral wank, also stop it that’s going too far and you know it, there is no coming back as you will be the most hated and ostracized user here even by your own crowd.

Stick to Sukuna agenda and you will never lose.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Crazy thing is that according to the summary it did the same lvl of damage to Sanji and Bonney.
Despite the former having a reinforced body.
The issue is that bonney seems to be more ok than him despite his stronger body
I don't know what oda is cooking.

Or maybe that ability has some hax in it cuz if both received the attack then Sanji should be up due his body.
To Saturn there is no difference between Sanji and Bonney.
:saturn:

At least Sanji didn't get his head exploded like some Anti-Sanji monkeys here said.
Eh, that was never credible. Even Rear Admirals can survive looking at Saturn.

Sanji is well clear of that level.

Damn Oda really manages to make the Tenryubitos even more disgusting everytime they appear. Luffys Mom must be the new Girl. And Kuma is about to become a Fan Favourite
Tbh, I feel like its Bonney's mother because its weird Ivankov would know this girl and never puts 2 and 2 together when he meets Luffy and learns Dragon had a son.

Dragon's life seems very separate and private from this.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What's the Sanjibro cope for him getting force headcrushed by Saturn? Are they attempting to spin it into a W somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.