Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru tried to ditch and go for Vega a few times, like when Luffy threw him to the water or when Luffy kicked the light clones, so it wasn't the first time. I agree actually that Kizaru can outlast gear 5 right now if Luffy doesn't land strikes but I still think that Luffy landing a clean single clean hit with a punch to damage him to the point he can't move is extremely impressive.
We'll have to wait for round 2 if any lol
Toon force is pretty damn impressive definitely, this is Luffy's peak form, muscle buffed soinning flaming ACoC toon force, yet we have some goons comparing it to Gear 4 attacks :giogio:

Its also pretty disingenious for CoC wankers to credit this to CoC only and not to Gear5, because Ryokugyu and Aokiji easily no sold ACoC, and Kizaru should be able to do the same, unless its joyboy toon force
Or Kizaru just has shit haki and depends on his fruit more than the others but I doubt it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
no katakuri inflicted a wound on himself while using branch to run away from him for hrs on end to recover his haki...
Katakuri only inflicted the wound on himself because Flampe shot Luffy with the dart making it unable to move and dodge his attack

His honor wouldn't allow him to win that way and yes he ran away at first bit then he came back learned future sight and beat Katakuri

Only one of them walked away and that one was Luffy

S

Sasaki Kojirō

AssmiraL bros have gone practically silent:gokulaugh:
I would also remain silent, imagine the strongest admiral being defeated with just 1 blow...
Kizaru is lucky he's not dead now because the plot has expired (G5), because it would be Saturn and Kizaru who would be killed by Luffy here...

Kizaru is gone, he's just not permanently erased for plot reasons, the next one is Saturn, Oda will show Luffy gaining 2 higher levels, this is expected since he was able to fight Kaidou and hold him for so long.

im not impressed about a clash of conquerors, what has he done in a pure 1 on 1 with a top tier, has he solo'd a yonko commander no. he hasnt solo'd anyone since coming into the NW, until now.
That because Oda always fucking nerf luffy in some way .
There was no reason for haki time limit vs don but we get one .
Kat we could gotten a good 1 on 1 but Oda add Kat stupid sister to make kat stab him self to make fight even .
As for kaido there was no way he beating him without the most plot armour in the histroy of OP which did happen and we will never see anything like it again .
Even this fight we could get a nice 1 on 1 it hype for hundreds of chapters end in game of cat and mouse in a semi tie or what ever .

Made fun of Muugen (I assume that’s who you’re talking) for being a Gojo fan and then he got mad and wanted to me commit suicide.

So I blocked.

By the way, I’m currently working on a thread mocking everyone on my list, are things like autism and mental disability to much or should I keep it more tame?
You’d be inciting others to go after them by making such a list public. I strongly advise against it.

Damn Oda really manages to make the Tenryubitos even more disgusting everytime they appear. Luffys Mom must be the new Girl. And Kuma is about to become a Fan Favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.