Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yes! I provoke them
Wanna know what i did and said to this guy before he typed this? I’ll give you a hint: nothing
lol should i go pull up the comments of you turning a jack vs queen endurance and durability counter argument into a sanji vs zoro thing?

youre a crybaby bitch who wants to suck the dick of a made up character get over it it'll never happen.

Lol only one who was close was kaku jabra. Lanji got diamble jambe had to use it 2 times and still got pierced & seriusly injured by Jabras shigan so high diff after diable PU
Zoro one shot Kaku and his strongest attack after Asura
Lanji two shot Jabra and got injured after power up
Big Differance.
I am not talking about fight them self or how there done i am taking about Oda write them when they face enemies groups.
Zoro fights number 2 and Sanji fights number 3 has been that way for 1000 chapter no matter if there fight hard or easy or what ever else.
If Zoro fights the number one elder then sanji will fight the number 2 elder and luffy will deal with imu .
This format is never going to change.

Curious as to how Redon determined that when Kizaru is speaking lol. We need to see the raws. If Kizaru legit is down and can’t get up then I’m not going to deny reality unlike shameless Yonko stans lol

But you know it doesn’t sound right, “Kizaru can’t move but he is literally speaking to Saturn” nah it doesn’t add up fam.

Plus this is Luffy still attacking a distracted and restrained Kizaru who only cares about killing Vegapunk. Such a punch would literally kill Saint Shanks or Mihawk or Garp who can be injured by bullets.
Lizaru with a guy point a gun to his face " oooh, wait don't shoot, i surrender" FUCKING USELESS JOBBER WHO HIDE FROM HOS FRUIT VULNERABITY TO FISICAL ATTACKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.