Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens EVERY time.

Admiral friends do this.

Sandman is a liar and not credible because he debunked the fake magazine.
Stephen Paul is a supposed yonkotard because of his translation last chapter.
Redon is now a liar because he told the admiral friends bad news.

Seriously. I've never seen a niche fanbase act as toxic as these dudes
Don't act like one side is way more toxic than the other, both sides can get really toxic.

Also aren't you the same user who had a mini break down in one of the previous spoiler threads?:kobeha:

As I told Wiwi, EmperorKinyagi, and others, it's best to wait until we see the pics and see what Kizaru's dialogue says.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu Thoughts on Kizaru being one tapped by Luffy?:saden:
Just read the spoils. Pretty much in line with what I thought, except I thought Kizaru might have been temporarily unconscious like Kaidou after scabbards or Luffy after Apoo. But I guess it is confirmed the punch couldn't temporarily KO Kizaru like a lot of people were saying.

Good news for Admiral fans invested in that little panel, I don't really care for this chapter when it comes to that fight, it's obvious to me it's put on hold for the flashback, and Kizaru will be back in action once Oda is done establishing Saturn.

lmao kaido face g5 toe to toe after made luffy almost dead twice and run out g5 once, and that was after all those battle against big mom, samurai, yamato and and all ppl who stands him.

kizaru just get punch once and couldnt move. what a Joke.
at least luffy had his reason for couldnt move it was because he runs out g5 like usual. kizaru?get punched. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.