Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

So Zoro getting Luffy’s sloppy seconds again? Why do you want to give Luffy fans more fuel to ignite Zoro fans suffering even more?
I don't care, to me, Zoro facing Kizaru is much better for Luffy's crew as a whole because the crew will prove themselves capable of taking on 2 top tiers, Zoro and Luffy in this case. Luffy has already put Kizaru down, now it's Saturn's turn to go to sleep as well. The guy will leave with the feat of taking out 2 TOP TIERS, Zoro proving he can beat Kizaru is great for both Zoro and Luffy.

Saturn is infatuated with Nika, he has much more relevance as Luffy's opponent than Kizaru. Kizaru has zero connection, he's an empty shell that doesn't add anything, he's a walking punching bag. It's much better for him to fight Zoro than Luffy, who, by the way, has already defeated him."

:suresure:Hear yourself. ..
Did Luffy go down after the cut ? No
Did Kizaru take luffy down with his attack like Luffy did? No

After "luffy didn't beat lucci"
Now "luffy and kizaru are down...so nobody won " even tho one is down due to his own df , the other is down because he got punched hard

Oda draws a tie differently: Ace vs jinbei, Katakuri vs snakeman... fight ends with both attacking each other ,both are out due to the hit
Luffy went down because his Stamina is not good enough to maintain G5 and wore himself out fighting Kizaru. Now they both on the floor and neither loss. If kizaru lost some fodder would comment that a Admiral got defeated.

Luffy went down because his Stamina is not good enough to maintain G5 and wore himself out fighting Kizaru. Now they both on the floor and neither loss. If kizaru lost some fodder would comment that a Admiral got defeated.
Man will just ignore things like how Luffy never used ACoC until the last punch, how he took damage from going through the barrier twice, and how he even had to eat a laser on purpose to defend Vegapunk lmfao

Stop coping, this chapter is not a good look for Kizaru at all

The fact that we're actually getting the Kuma flashback reveal has me thinking he's about to show up and sacrifice himself in a blaze of glory
Most likely, I'm also thinking that he'll teleport Saturn away from Egghead since I don't think Saturn will be defeated this arc and with Saturn gone and Kizaru defeated the rest of the Marines would most likely end up retreating, allowing the Straw Hats to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.