Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it turns out to be a third son of Oden, it definitely wouldn't be from Toki. From what we can tell, Oden was a wild child in his youth so the possibility of him having an illegitimate child from another women before he set out on his adventure is there though.

I don't it's going to be the case at the moment though, because from Yamato's description, he seems to be massive, as his arm alone is as long as Luffy's body. That's more in line with Kaido's size.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is one thing I don't like about the new format of spoilers. I mean Monday spoilers for One Piece.

I have to wait for other series like Black Clover and Boku no Hero spoilers till Thursday as normal:josad:

M

MD Zolo

IF it turns out to be a third son of Oden, it definitely wouldn't be from Toki. From what we can tell, Oden was a wild child in his youth so the possibility of him having an illegitimate child from another women before he set out on his adventure is there though.

I don't it's going to be the case at the moment though, because from Yamato's description, he seems to be massive, as his arm alone is as long as Luffy's body. That's more in line with Kaido's size.
Luffy is pretty small. And Oden is well over 3 m if I understand correctly. So, couple that with Oda's size inconsistency, there is definitely possibility that Yamato is biologically from Oden.

But I don't see him being Toki's. Toki's children are too small.

There is one thing I don't like about the new format of spoilers. I mean Monday spoilers for One Piece.

I have to wait for other series like Black Clover and Boku no Hero spoilers till Thursday as normal:josad:
Nope its better you can discuss the spoiler predict till the chapter comes out it gives us 4 days to discuss till friday and its more exciting this way

That guy is Lark. So now way its Yamato.

But the tiger with snake tail in the background might be a hint if Yamato might ate Mythical Zoan type Chimera/Manticore.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, the most logical thing is either Yamato is the real son of Kaido or he is Oden-Toki 3rd children.

In this case Kaido want to take care of him because thats shows his respect toward Oden.
That’s actually a nue, not a chimera. It comes from a non canon event but considering Oda reused Kiku in the canon story, I wouldn’t be surprised if a character ate the Nue Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.