Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt insult you G. I was just elaborating. I am capable of more emotions in between being chill all the way raging. I'm mildly annoyed because I keep falling into your game and start having these pointless convos with you. I know you want me to stoop down to your level, but I'm not gonna actually get angry at you about this.
If you do come down to my level I will whoop your ass with experience.

What's the quote "don't argue with idiots you'll fall to their level and lose to their experience?"

Well that's me brother. I'm the idiot.

dont know if this was the best analogy but fuck it

Yonkoubros are at @Paperchampion23 's neck this entire time for being objective 😂😂

Best to stay out of this one champ, they not gone let you breathe here. This is like trying to reason with rabid animals :suresure:

You'll be vindicated in due time no worries.
If he was truly being objective, he'd also point out Luffy never using ACoC until Star Gun, going through the laser barrier twice and taking damage from that, and also Luffy purposely swallowing a laser to defend Vegapunk lol

Last weeks cope:

It.. its Goofys thought bubble
it.. its Kizaru trolling
Its Kizaru thinking about Saturn not the Punch

This weeks cope:
Yea well... Goofy ran out of stamina from chasing Kizaru :josad:
G5 stamina issue Oda just thought in this arc to pull some kind of retarded nerf. G5 Luffy was able to get back from turning old against Kaidou and Luffy didnt turn old after defeating Kaidou either. And the funny part is that mythical Zoan (zoans are known for the recovery) awakening having stamina issues when other zoan awakening like Lucci didn't have anything of that sort.

Yonko Luffy => tongue out and completely unconscious

Admiral Kizaru => rubbing his head, talking with Saturn

Conclusion: Yonko > admiral

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @Extravlad @ShishioIsBack
:ihaha:
It's alright man.
I imagine it was hard for Kidd fans when he got one shot, but hey, they recovered.
I'm sure you'll be fine after a while.
Everyone loses, it's nothing to cry about, it's just natural, it's humbling.
It makes you GROW, it makes you STRONGER.
When you lose you don't try to cope with it, you don't try to stay a loser, you just gotta get up and keep going.
It may seem hard now but trust me, y'all will be alright, even with Oda absolutely crushing your agenda over the past year.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bozo your boy got one shotted and you saying things like "Kizaru seems to be a better fighter than Kaido" , "Kizaru got great endurance feat" etc😂 Your post reminds me of the five stages of grief, which stage are you in now?

Stick to Lucci wank!

Admirals wont fight the strawhats.

Btw I might take an L for downplaying gorosei @Shiroyru @ConquistadoR , the signs are not good for Gorosei downplayers!
What are you even talking about? You're just spewing gibberish now. One shotted...what?

As for the rest it's called being objective. If Kizaru simply stalemating G5 in a goof off is getting you this stressed I can't imagine when he actually starts trying 😂, don't worry I'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.