Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

These latrineturds you know are so funny. :kobeha:
They take the side effect gag as damaji done by Lizaru. They laughed when I said Luffy would one shot Kiz with Haki which he did. Now they have the audacity to say Luffy looks worse so he lost. :gokulaugh:
They skipped the chapter. This is just a lore of Nika incoming. Kuma with the drums, the flash back with bonney's mother. The Giant robot coming soon. Idk how they even think it is going to be good for Saturn and the marines. Kuma is arriving soon.
This is just the arc where we get into the lore of the Sun God. This is lore piece of highest standard bois. :finally: :finally:

Admirals are insignificant. They aren't end game villians, they're just servants to the Celestial scums. I hate those celestial twats more every day. I don't know if there has been any sect that is so hateful, intolerant, violent, genocidal as these twats. They make Orochi look kind ngl. Admiral fans shouldn't talk big because they're just jack to Gorosei(Kaido)

@Pringles @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Tejas
These latrineturds :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Bozo your boy got one shotted and you saying things like "Kizaru seems to be a better fighter than Kaido" , "Kizaru got great endurance feat" etc😂 Your post reminds me of the five stages of grief, which stage are you in now?

Stick to Lucci wank!
Don't worry

He'll show off better stuff when he fights Zoro in the Marine War Arc

though I expected Oda to be a lot more creative in this fight
Admirals wont fight the strawhats.

Btw I might take an L for downplaying gorosei @Shiroyru @ConquistadoR , the signs are not good for Gorosei downplayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.