Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@TheKnightOfTheSea It was a serious question lol
Who you got
Saturn or Prime Whitebeard?
Primebeard for now. I'm really open to the idea of Saturn being on the same level or stronger.

Gandhi Gorosei vs Prime Roger?
I'll give Roger the benefit of the doubt for now, but.... Nusujuro is probably Zoro's EOS fight.

Tbh, it's baseless for now, but I think the two strongest Gorosei, Topman and Nusujuro are stronger than every pirate except for EOS Teach, EOS Luffy, and EOS Zoro.

But your not looking at the context of the chapters and you can look at the dialogue in other ways .
I am pretty sure I am looking at the context and context blatantly spells out that Kizaru isnt focusing on Luffy. Need 1 of 5 examples?

Luffy has no reason to fight Kizaru any more since the bigger threat is in front of him .
Luffy is incapacitated and currently cant even save Bonney lmao. Its very obvious another force will stop Saturn here (Robot/Kuma/whatever).

So no, im not getting your point here.

It's like BM and Kaido with Kaido being the main villain and not even him out shine BM this much like what Saturn doing to Kizaru .
Saturn already try to kill luffy , Also who make more sense fighting the sun god Nika a Admiral or one of the elders that rule world that did not want the DF to awakening in the first place.
No, its not? Luffy didnt fight Big Mom in Onigashima, Kid and Law did. Luffy is fighting Kizaru lmao.

The better analogy, currently, is that Saturn is Big Mom and Kizaru is Katakuri, in the context of WCI. Nothing is telling us that Saturn is being fought or defeated this arc, YET.

These latrineturds you know are so funny. :kobeha:
They take the side effect gag as damaji done by Lizaru. They laughed when I said Luffy would one shot Kiz with Haki which he did. Now they have the audacity to say Luffy looks worse so he lost. :gokulaugh:
They skipped the chapter. This is just a lore of Nika incoming. Kuma with the drums, the flash back with bonney's mother. The Giant robot coming soon. Idk how they even think it is going to be good for Saturn and the marines. Kuma is arriving soon.
This is just the arc where we get into the lore of the Sun God. This is lore piece of highest standard bois. :finally: :finally:

Admirals are insignificant. They aren't end game villians, they're just servants to the Celestial scums. I hate those celestial twats more every day. I don't know if there has been any sect that is so hateful, intolerant, violent, genocidal as these twats. They make Orochi look kind ngl. Admiral fans shouldn't talk big because they're just jack to Gorosei(Kaido)

@Pringles @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Tejas

Status
Not open for further replies.