Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Kaidou was evidently doing WAY better than Kizaru here.
Let's compare notes for a sec:
Kaidou after Ashura:
Still standing
Not even knocked away or down by it
May have been shaking a little, but he was basically fine excluding all the bleeding from the cut.
Then he went and downed Law and Zoro in one hit, and proceeded to fight Luffy for 3-4 rounds and Yamato for one.
And this was after taking a lot of attacks before hand.
Kizaru after WSG:
Knocked away
Bleeding and saying he's seeing stars
Shivering/shaking and (supposedly) saying he can barely move
Well, you can tell me which one looks better.
Oh, also Kizaru only took one hit while Kaidou took over 300 iirc

If that's your reason for Luffy looking worse than Kizaru, that's fine too I guess.

I think it is a legit point to consider. Kizaru is the fastest and Luffy had to play tag with him, that was probably why he looks so bad here. But that's also just a point in Kizaru's favour, he's so fast G5 is exhausted just trying to keep pace with him.

Though that still doesn't explain Kizaru sonning G4 Luffy.
What explains Kizaru being unable to move after a single punch? That after running away the entire fight as well, using Doflamingo's strategy against Gear 4.
How does that make Kizaru look better?

Agendas my man. It's good for banter though, you only hope the agendas don't totally consume some folk.

I think most people know Kizaru is ok, and that Luffy using all his forms already while Kizaru hasn't really gotten serious. They just getting their licks in before the inevitable.

Though I think it's safe to say now that this round is over, Kizaru looked better than Luffy. He can fight with G5, tank his 2nd strongest attack to date, all while not being focused on him or using his highest end stuff, meanwhile Luffy has been putting so much effort in he was wasted just keeping up.

I'm surprised Luffy has looked this bad, but if you follow every arc, Luffy looks pretty bad at the start, I think he'll start looking better when the fight reaches its climax. This was just the warmup.
Tank his 2nd strongest attack to date = looking like Zoro after he fought Mihawk on the Baratie.

Status
Not open for further replies.