Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude actually read the post I quoted lmao?

How are you and @Durableguy not seeing that I was talking about shaking not meaning shit when Kaido fought for 40 more chapters? Its a complement to Kaido, but its also not a detriment to Kizaru.

If you are going to shit on Kizaru, then laugh at him being on the ground temporarily i guess?
The thing is Kaidou was evidently doing WAY better than Kizaru here.
Let's compare notes for a sec:
Kaidou after Ashura:
Still standing
Not even knocked away or down by it
May have been shaking a little, but he was basically fine excluding all the bleeding from the cut.
Then he went and downed Law and Zoro in one hit, and proceeded to fight Luffy for 3-4 rounds and Yamato for one.
And this was after taking a lot of attacks before hand.
Kizaru after WSG:
Knocked away
Bleeding and saying he's seeing stars
Shivering/shaking and (supposedly) saying he can barely move
Well, you can tell me which one looks better.

nothing that happens to kizaru matters huh
No its just very obviously a fridged fight:

- no doublespread finisher
- no "knockout" reaction from Kizaru (he's awake)
- Luffy is winded and currently useless anyway.

Its blatantly obvious that he's getting up, and the only 2 groups I see coping about it are people who cant let go of Kaido for some reason (like we dont know he's not the tankiest character in the series) and Zoro fans trying to still get Kizaru and him to fight.

I’m not an admiral bro in any sense and still think they’re dumbasses for thinking kizaru was stronger than Kaidou however I think anyone that genuinely believe kizaru got one shotted is just as dumb

Is there fight over? Probably. But most of the fight was off screened, kizaru is clearly not the main focus egghead

Gorosei > Kaidou > Luffy > Admirals besides Akainu

Btw since Luffy's condition is objectively worse guess what??

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

He lost to Kizaru.
Lmao. This is just a G5 side effect and not any damage done by Kizaru. Dont be too retarded on Cope Kinyagi. Your fave was one shot by Luffy when he used haki. Its over for you and your admiral bois. "Objectively worse" the worst piece of Cope ever. If you believe He lost to Kiz after landing the final blow, its over for you at life.

The thing is Kaidou was evidently doing WAY better than Kizaru here.
Let's compare notes for a sec:
Kaidou after Ashura:
Still standing
Not even knocked away or down by it
May have been shaking a little, but he was basically fine excluding all the bleeding from the cut.
Then he went and downed Law and Zoro in one hit, and proceeded to fight Luffy for 3-4 rounds and Yamato for one.
And this was after taking a lot of attacks before hand.
Kizaru after WSG:
Knocked away
Bleeding and saying he's seeing stars
Shivering/shaking and (supposedly) saying he can barely move
Well, you can tell me which one looks better.
Kizaru beat Gear 5 when Kaido couldn't

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.