Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya'll need to stop quoting me accusing me of Admiral>Yonko agenda when thats not even at all what Im arguing about nor the point of the conversation.

I have been, quite literally saying for over a year now that villains after Kaido will pose other types of threats to Luffy. Ill repeat myself again:

- Kaido is tanky and super strong. It took 15 people to attack him and Luffy many chapters alone to win

- Kizaru is clearly very fast and not very durable. What Kaido tanked in G4 Snakeman, Kizaru was able to dodge easily. However he cant take G5 moves as well. Its very obvious however that he's not "done", he's conscious and recovering, just like Luffy. This purely fucking objective fact, he is not KOed and nobody (including VAs) even react to him being hit save for Saturn saying he's being unusually slow.

- Akainu may have the highest AP in the series. Who knows. Aint tanky like Kaido though

- Blackbeard likely has 3 broken DFs, one of which can nullify your DF powers. Bye bye Gear 5 at key points.

- Shanks, if fought, potentially has the highest potential for Conquerors Haki out of the above with imbuement.

- Imu is probably the FV so it doesnt matter.

Does nobody understand that I am approaching this with basically zero agenda and instead trying to argue that what benefits the series is good portrayal of ever upper level character in the series?

A true fan of the series shouldnt actually want Kizaru to job, they should want a good fucking fight regardless. I said this about Kaido. Ill say it again for Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks and Imu: you do not want the MC to wipe the floor with top tier characters. He needs to struggle even as a Yonko.
u spittin :cheers:

Kizaru ~ not even focused on A Yonko and proceeds to eat his attack

Yonko wankers have been in the mud for the past month, it’s no wonder they’ll have to squeeze the life out of this as much as they can

The Yonko is down for the count , the Admiral isn’t he even proceeds to put his hand on his head and talk with the gorosei
Sure, but damn, he has paper durability.
His AP also looks shit.

So Garling Figurland is indeed a celestial Dragon and it seems they are part of original 20 kings .

He is definately Shank's father , i can see now why Shanks ceied when Roger spoke to him. Roger knows about Garling and Shanks is slitting image of him.

He not trying to kill him. He literally had him dead to rights twice and claimed he missed the 2nd time. Its like Kuzan fighting Garp. Garp could tell Kuzan had doubt in heart and called him out on it.
First time he said he did not want draw this out but luffy save VP. ( if your saying Kizaru could have kill him there yes but Oda not going let Kizaru doing that without saying anything .)
He talk to both Bonny and sento before he take them out .
Second time Kizaru had him dead luffy save him by eating a beam .
3rd time he was close but miss then was going try again and luffy stop him .
This whole he not trying kill him goes vs 3 chapters of cat and mouse to take these two out the plot .
Plus fail job of taking control of the PX.

Delusionalguy thinks @DarkWitch and @Paperchampion23 are toxic admiral fans?????

I'll show you a toxic admiral fan how dare you go after them clown
Lol it's funny how some Yonkotards probably now thinks I'm a Admiral fan or I guess a toxic Admiral fan.:kobeha:

You know what's funny and I even said this before, but I like both the Yonko's and the Admirals and I still have them on the same tier.

Also even though I have been defending Kizaru and the Admirals, not once did I downplay Kaido at least in terms of power level.

Heck I still have Kaido over Kizaru at least for now.

These Yonkotards don't realize that people like me, Paper, and whoever else aren't always into agendas and what we want is a good storytelling.

At this point let these Yonkotards believe whatever they want, I'm still going to defend Kizaru and the Admirals.:kata:

And if there is ever a case where they don't look good then it is what it is and I'll accept the L.

As trash as Admiral looks here..Luffy looks even more trash
That's simply not true. I just can't believe I'm seeing an Admiral unable to move after 1 clean hit.

I executed Ludfy to deflate to old man. I didn't expect him to One Shot an Admiral.

Luffy won here.

Kizaru lasted the g5 timer but Luffy took him down

Both will recover quickly but this round is Luffy's.

That's simply not true. I just can't believe I'm seeing an Admiral unable to move after 1 clean hit.

I executed Ludfy to deflate to old man. I didn't expect him to One Shot an Admiral.

Luffy won here.

Kizaru lasted the g5 timer but Luffy took him down

Both will recover quickly but this round is Luffy's.
Is it really a one shot when Kizaru is having a conversation while Luffy needs an ambulance

In fair world kizaru won mid/high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.