Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Luffy is literally punching through your brain

this is an instant concussion
I know Oda would never do this but something you see often in boxing is when you knock someone out good enough the body postures. It would be a cool way to show how powerful gear 5 luffys hits are considering their headshots. Tbh thinking about it now I think Oda is the type to do that just in the goofiest way possible.

Ya'll need to stop quoting me accusing me of Admiral>Yonko agenda when thats not even at all what Im arguing about nor the point of the conversation.

I have been, quite literally saying for over a year now that villains after Kaido will pose other types of threats to Luffy. Ill repeat myself again:

- Kaido is tanky and super strong. It took 15 people to attack him and Luffy many chapters alone to win

- Kizaru is clearly very fast and not very durable. What Kaido tanked in G4 Snakeman, Kizaru was able to dodge easily. However he cant take G5 moves as well. Its very obvious however that he's not "done", he's conscious and recovering, just like Luffy. This purely fucking objective fact, he is not KOed and nobody (including VAs) even react to him being hit save for Saturn saying he's being unusually slow.

- Akainu may have the highest AP in the series. Who knows. Aint tanky like Kaido though

- Blackbeard likely has 3 broken DFs, one of which can nullify your DF powers. Bye bye Gear 5 at key points.

- Shanks, if fought, potentially has the highest potential for Conquerors Haki out of the above with imbuement.

- Imu is probably the FV so it doesnt matter.

Does nobody understand that I am approaching this with basically zero agenda and instead trying to argue that what benefits the series is good portrayal of ever upper level character in the series?

A true fan of the series shouldnt actually want Kizaru to job, they should want a good fucking fight regardless. I said this about Kaido. Ill say it again for Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks and Imu: you do not want the MC to wipe the floor with top tier characters. He needs to struggle even as a Yonko.

That has never happened. He has never gotten any real damage to even know if he can do that.

Momonosuke managed to bypass his natural durability with fire... but fire is hakiless, that was just like Luffy attacking Croco's body originally, so GB reformed through plants... his literal logia element. Nothing new.
How did it not happen, he had to regrow entirely from a seed because his main body got damaged..

@Cinera is right. I don't see how Saturn can't be the true antagonist of this arc at this point.

Is Luffy vs. Kizaru really gonna continue in the background while Saturn just mogs Vegapunk and the Straw Hats? It just doesn't make sense.

Saturn might even try to kill Kizaru for failing his mission.
Luffy is literally in front of Saturn, Franky is holding him.
His crew mates getting Aura diffed and he just fucks off to see if Kizaru can get up. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.