Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter.

For what I understood, Saturn complains that Kizaru took too long and he said that he didn't have excuses and thinks that he will be unable to move. The hit to the head stunned him. So he is in a similar way than Kaido when he got the starts on his head.

Luffy was defeated. A complete defeat since he is unconscious. And we know that he can get up again if he was conscious.

So, the few hits that Kizaru did and people were mocking + running after Kizaru did more against Luffy than everything Kaido did until the last attack? Nice.
Kaido wasnt ever out for that long. Stop lying.

Eos power hierarchy imo.

1. Imu and Luffy. Maybe 3 fruit Blackbeard.
2. Pk tier. Rocks, Whitebeard, Roger.
3. Top tier. Prime Garp, Gorosei, Zoro. Maybe Kaido.
4. Yonko level. Big Mom, Shanks, Mihawk, Sengoku prime.
5. High tier. Beckman, Yamato, admirals

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy can pump back into g5 mode and didn't turn into old man against Kaido even after defeating Kaido but somehow egghead G5 Luffy can't do that.....just like G4, FS, CoC....with new arc, Luffy do not progress in power but regress in power whereas other characters do progress like Law who is not that much proficient in haki was able to nullify DF effects....

Feels like Oda is doing things random and lazy....if there is any, he needs some operation for his brain too...or some editor should man up and point out his inconsistencies
Kizaru too strong for ya boy 😎

this seems subtle but has a lot of nuance regarding Saturn's character. back in 1090, Saturn calls Kizaru by his real name, 'Borsalino'. now after he miserably fails the mission he calls him by his codename, 'Kizaru' as if reminding him ure nothing but a mere soldier for me:steef:

I never understood the Greenbull having a Blackblade. Showing that would have been way more impressive than his obvious Nature DF. I always felt it was the bad shading of the manga cause the blade was so thin or it was a scabbard.

The fact that it wasn't highlighted I immediately knew it wasn't a black blade

Nice chapter.

For what I understood, Saturn complains that Kizaru took too long and he said that he didn't have excuses and thinks that he will be unable to move. The hit to the head stunned him. So he is in a similar way than Kaido when he got the starts on his head.

Luffy was defeated. A complete defeat since he is unconscious. And we know that he can get up again if he was conscious.

So, the few hits that Kizaru did and people were mocking + running after Kizaru did more against Luffy than everything Kaido did until the last attack? Nice.
Dude luffy was getting hit about the place before Kaido decide he would do that clash .( which you never do )
The big question is why luffy not back in G5 seem like damage is not fact if we go by Kaido fight .

Luffy can pump back into g5 mode and didn't turn into old man against Kaido even after defeating Kaido but somehow egghead G5 Luffy can't do that.....just like G4, FS, CoC....with new arc, Luffy do not progress in power but regress in power whereas other characters do progress like Law who is not that much proficient in haki was able to nullify DF effects....

Feels like Oda is doing things random and lazy....if there is any, he needs some operation for his brain too...or some editor should man up and point out his inconsistencies
Unfortunatelly, the single hit that Kizaru did + the running did more against Luffy than everything Kaido did. And Kizaru wasn't even serious, to a point that Saturn said that he should be way faster.

Eos power hierarchy imo.

Garp is on the same level as Roger and xebec, whitehead needs to be lowered.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Eos power hierarchy imo.

Prime Garp 100% should be up there with Roger they almost killed each other hundreds of times and he had a hand in the defeat of Rocks even in his old age he was able to pretty much match an admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.