Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru didn't knock out Luffy like Kaido...Luffy gased out which he can revive back...he did when he was in even worse condition against Kaido...and that too at that time G5 is the first use...now on panel, it is third use, it should improve not regress...now for some reason, he turned old even when he didn't when he defeated Kaido with way bigger attack than he used against Kizaru....
Aginst Kaido and Lucci he was conscious and talking. Against Kizaru he is unconscious and with eyes closed.
Big difference.

Luffy can pump back into g5 mode and didn't turn into old man against Kaido even after defeating Kaido but somehow egghead G5 Luffy can't do that.....just like G4, FS, CoC....with new arc, Luffy do not progress in power but regress in power whereas other characters do progress like Law who is not that much proficient in haki was able to nullify DF effects....

Feels like Oda is doing things random and lazy....if there is any, he needs some operation for his brain too...or some editor should man up and point out his inconsistencies

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru didn't knock out Luffy like Kaido...Luffy gased out which he can revive back...he did when he was in even worse condition against Kaido...and that too at that time G5 is the first use...now on panel, it is third use, it should improve not regress...now for some reason, he turned old even when he didn't when he defeated Kaido with way bigger attack than he used against Kizaru....
What if he just overused it more than he did against Kaidou? Keeping pace with Kizaru the entire time drained him.

This G5 stint felt like his longest yet. When he went out against Kaidou it was an odd few seconds after he had just entered the form.

1. Bonney gets grabbed
  2. Sanji shouts Bonnies name
  3. Sanji tries to attack Saturn but gets attacked himself
  4. Sanji yelps in pain
  5. Saturn squeezes Bonney
  6. Sanji yells at Saturn to stop
  7. Sanji asks if anyone else can move
  8. Franky and Vegapunk say they can't
What else is there?
She talks to her dad in a flashback.

"Will Joyboy liberate me?"

Nah...that is not how it works...Luffy pumped back against Kaido after all the damage he took....running for few minutes make him lose stamina?...is there anything worse writing than this?...
It seems that it's how it works since he is unconscious and would have died had Franky didn't save his ass. No possibility of pumping his heart in this way.

Nah...that is not how it works...Luffy pumped back against Kaido after all the damage he took....running for few minutes make him lose stamina?...is there anything worse writing than this?...
From what we see this pure stamina issues cause he hold way more damage during Kaido fight .
Like i have been saying for fucking years Oda lazy with this time limit BS to stall \nerf or take luffy out the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.