Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
All this seems to be setting up Bonney joining the crew

Tragic/sad back story Check
About to have a luffy help Me moment- check

Her own crew dead or imprisoned- check

If she doesn't join the crew or the revolutionaries

Then Saturn may as well kill her

Kuma killing Saturn woud be fitting, but probably it will have something to do with the Ancient Robot, with it or Kuma saving Bonney

the FB of the Celestials slaves are always so sad

Aginst Kaido and Lucci he was conscious and talking. Against Kizaru he is unconscious and with eyes closed.
Big difference.
did he? because he was conscious when saturn was there and he was shown unconscious after taking hit from Franky...again thanks for pointing out inconsistency in Oda's retarded writing...

Nah...that is not how it works...Luffy pumped back against Kaido after all the damage he took....running for few minutes make him lose stamina?...is there anything worse writing than this?...
This is what Oda does when Luffy is out of g4 and allies are around.
He won't just get up run on his own.

At rooftop, Luffy didn't have anyone around to help him so that he may recover so he had to pump his heart back again and win ASAP

If nobody was around, Luffy would be running on his own ans reuse g5 like he did when he fought katakuri where he ran away after losing g4 or reuse g5 vs kaido

He is unconscious in the panel dude. He Luffy was hit multiple times against Kaido, I agree. Kizaru hit him a single time and he is now unconscious.
Big difference.
That what i am saying this don't look like damage issues but pure stamina issues .
Which of course will get longer over more fights but we back time limit and i hate luffy power up always have it .

Status
Not open for further replies.