Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he just overused it more than he did against Kaidou? Keeping pace with Kizaru the entire time drained him.

This G5 stint felt like his longest yet. When he went out against Kaidou it was an odd few seconds after he had just entered the form.
overused? lol, how it is overuse? eventhough technically he should be more proficient as the story progress...it no way looked better than it did against Kaido...G5 literally grants freedom...having same old "stamina" issues is highly inconsistent by the very definition of G5....even overuse, the starting point of G5 is not as worse as it was against Kaido....so no matter, it is inconsistent...
and ironic is that it is ZOAN AWAKENING...of course in the whole one piece verse, Luffy is the only one with haki issues and stamina issues...and they issues won't get corrected but regress with more use of forms unlike others...for example, G4 lasted 30 minutes vs doflamingo and 10 minutes vs Kaido...and Law progressed from using GK as his trumpcard to using GK casually....

But seriously what's with this ability Saturn has tho are his mythical zoan powers related to his gaze?
It seems like it, honestly from everything I've seen so far I think he has a Limbo type power that Madara has from Naruto, where he has an invisible clone that can attack/hold people down with, just a guess.

From what we see this pure stamina issues cause he hold way more damage during Kaido fight .
Like i have been saying for fucking years Oda lazy with this time limit BS to stall \nerf or take luffy out the plot.
Luffy is not some 70 years old to have stamina issues...did BB have any stamina issues of using two powerful DFs? his first uss and no such issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.