Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much bullshit going around for Kizaru getting a cocussion after taking a muscle buff + spinning a high speed to add momentum and thus force + toon force + flames sonic boom hit straight to the head. I thought blud was supposed to be done for good? 20 seconds and he'll be back like nothing happened:hihihi:

Better than durability and endurance "king" Kaido after 4 scabbards lmao

Kizaru is downright embarassing.
People were laughing on Lucci because he passed out (for 2 seconds) after getting punched by G5.

Meanwhile Kizaru got hit with similar attack, people thought he would get up like nothing happened.
Yet here we are, Kizaru is down and paralyzed in floor, can't move and apologizing. He is in worse condition than Lucci post G5 fight who quickly regained consciousness and took control of Seraphims.
Luffy is just as pathetic as always though, he can't move too and becomes sitting duck as usual.

Already guessed Lucci and Kizaru's gap aren't as wide as people thought. Proved right in this chapter.
You can't be serious

Luffy was having the time of his life against Lucci.

And Luffy hit Kizaru while he was aiming for the Vegatank, not even fighting, and only failed his mission because Sanji sensed his laser beam and warned Vegapunk

Clowning your ass is just too good of an opportunity to pass up, especially after an agenda ending chapter such as this one, I'm curious to see how you'll try to recover from Luffy one tapping Kizaru and only gassing out from his own drawback.
If you're good enough to do some more begging I shall let you know in the next chapters.

How humiliating. It didn't take 2 chapters for the very proud Kaido Stan to throw away everything and stan the leader of the faction that is the direct enemy of the Yonkou @SkySanji
Why can't I stan multiple fandoms lmao? The Gorosei are the Admirals daddies and the real villains of the manga, and they're looking legit as fuck right now, not like Kizaru who's passed out on the floor begging his boss for forgiveness, how pathetic.

So much bullshit going around for Kizaru getting a cocussion after taking a muscle buff + spinning a high speed to add momentum and thus force + toon force + flames sonic boom hit straight to the head. I thought blud was supposed to be done for good? 20 seconds and he'll be back like nothing happened:hihihi:

Wiwi is still crying. You can tell how desperate he is bringing up Kaido going easy on the scabbards.

Kaido took 1000 times the damage and kept getting up immediately. Kizaru is shaking on the ground and can't get up, with Saturn pointing out how slow Kizaru is this time.

Oh boy I can’t wait to spam this pic in BM vs. Kizaru threads. :ihaha::ihaha:
BM tanks whatever kizaru throws while she needs only 2-5 hits to KO Kizaru

This is why I tell people being top tier =/= having better endurance/stamina or some stats automatically above non top tiers

Kid >> kizaru in endurance
Shanks beating Kid off-guard doesn't take away Kid endurance feats, it just shows Shanks has better AP than BM.
Shanks would beat Kizaru the same wah if he lands a clean divine departure
Same with Kaido If he lands TB on Kizaru

No admiral has shown better endurance and stamina than Kid or Zoro so far bar Akainu and maybe Kuzan

Why can't I stan multiple fandoms lmao? The Gorosei are the Admirals daddies and the real villains of the manga, and they're looking legit as fuck right now, not like Kizaru who's passed out on the floor begging his boss for forgiveness, how pathetic.
You ain't no Gorosei fan. You're just riding the bandwagon to ensure that nobody can come after you so you choose the current obvious and safe bet. If it is Dragon next chapter you'll be gassing his avy next 🤣

Guess which fandom was gassing the WG forces for over a decade ?
It surely weren't the Yankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.