Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think kid and law will fight admirals instead of zoro and sanji but if they do I don’t think sanji will fight any of the current ones

If kid and law fight admirals
  • Kid vs ryokugyu
  • Law vs fujitora
If zoro and sanji fight admirals
  • Zoro vs ryokugyu
  • Sanji vs orange zodiac
    • Less haki based more science related zoan
If zoro and sanji fight holy knights
  • Zoro vs black knight
    • Armor fully blackened
    • Eastern dragon theme
    • Kuina if alive👀
  • Sanji vs white knight
    • Tech based armor like a raid suit
    • Western dragon theme
    • Sora ties👀
If zoro and sanji fight gorosei. Tho I lowkey think they might be delt with by the other planets under luffy instead
  • Zoro vs nasujuro
    • Shodai weirder
  • Sanji vs idk but not Saturn

what am trying to say how does saturn stomp kaido cuss it got me interested.
Simple
Saturn is more important to the world
Greater ruler
Greater Devil Fruit
Awakened
Stronger Aura even froze Luffy and Kizaru
Can defeat YC1 level characters like Sanji just by staring at them where as Kaido needs actual attacks to do the same

Yes. The panel makes it more obvious. Oda couldn't have Kizaru walk off Luffy's Gear 5 because it would make him look too bad so he put him on his ass for this instance too.

Oh it'll be hilarious to see this forum switch back when Luffy vs Kizaru will continue after this FB.
No, no Kiz was supposed to look undamaged while Luffy was looking like a literal corpse after using all of his life force trying to hang out with a mission focused yellow monkey:risitameh:

How humiliating. It didn't take 2 chapters for the very proud Kaido Stan to throw away everything and stan the leader of the faction that is the direct enemy of the Yonkou @SkySanji
Usually there wouldn't be a problem for a Yonko fan to also be a fan of the Gorosei.

However some of these Yonkotards are only pretending to be a fan of the Gorosei because of their agenda against the Admirals.

AssmiraL fans cope checklist:
"Kizaru is just trolling believe me bro!!!!"
"Kizaru isn't down!!! The leakers are just Admiral haters!!!"
"Kizaru was holding back because he didn't want to kill Vegapunk!!!"
"Kizaru was distracted by Vegapunk!!!
"Luffy is down and Kizaru is still talking so Kizaru wins!!!!!"
I've never seen a fandom create so many pathetic excuses, even when the character himself said there's no excuse lmao, just like they did with Akainu as well
:luffylaugh:

You can't be serious

Luffy was having the time of his life against Lucci.

And Luffy hit Kizaru while he was aiming for the Vegatank, not even fighting, and only failed his mission because Sanji sensed his laser beam and warned Vegapunk
Stfu
People were making fun of Lucci because he got "three shotted"

Here we go, Kizaru only ate 1 attack

And he is already laying on floor, can't move and apologizing.

Lucci was in better condition after 3 named attacks than Kizaru after 1 named attack.
Let that sink in.

AssmiraL bros praising Luffy's drawback as if it had anything to do with Kizaru himself, Luffy was casual as fuck against Lucci and still ended up looking like a dried raisen afterwards, that's G5 for you, nothing Lucci or Kizaru did.

To think that they actually believe this is comparable to Kizaru being one tapped:gokulaugh:
That's how pathetic they are

They acting like doffy fans now : Doffy outlasted g4 or had a draw againt g4 because he got up after being unconscious from leo Bazooka while luffy was down due to g4 time limit

Status
Not open for further replies.