Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy is taking both at once?
nah, kuma is flying there, there is the megamecha around

I think that the only fight left (which will end with 1 single name attack from Zoro cuz Loda like to stall him (cuz is to strong)
is Zoro vs Lucci.

Next chapter will continues flashback and will shown Kuma arriving. I can see luffy fast clashing with Saturn but they will escape due to Kuma sacrifice. (lode like that shit)

You're acting like doffy fans even when Oda confirms luffy can move and survive on his own when nobody is around

Yes luffy can go on if nobody is around to rely on
He showed it vs Kaido on the roof.

You're pathetic to use luffy exhaustion to boost Kizaru as if Kizaru put Luffy down
Doffy comment is basically Oda confirming that Luffy has plot armor, big deal. Look at the situation for how it went in canon, Luffy needed help to beat Doffy.

Also you do realize that if g5 didn’t have a time limit then even Kaido stands no chance right? He used all of his attacks on g5, and it barely did anything. In fact, the only attack Goofy blocked was Destroyer Bagua, everything else he was just goofing around. “Oh but Luffy isn’t serious even when using g5, his strongest form” lmfaoo

You can't be serious

Luffy was having the time of his life against Lucci.

And Luffy hit Kizaru while he was aiming for the Vegatank, not even fighting, and only failed his mission because Sanji sensed his laser beam and warned Vegapunk
Your wrong Kizaru was aiming for luffy while he hold that punch read the chapter again .
Luffy did some spin type move and dodge the beam lol.

You read the summary? Seems he's not even temporarily unconscious like most thought he would be (including me), he's talking to Saturn.

Admiral fans are happy I guess idk I haven't followed the discussion since this isn't a powerscaling chapter? It was obvious to me he wasn't gonna stay down for too long from that punch.

Looks like Oda just wanted to give the fight a fake stalemate until he progressed the story. I think we can all agree Luffy looks really bad after round 1.
Obviously, Him Looks bad because of G5 Drawbacks, while Lizaru?

Sanji is a stronger than YC2 weaker than YC1 level character, so being nothing to Saturn who is probably a strong top tier is pretty normal

Is how underwhelming it was, compared to how much Sanji fanboys tries to inflate Sanji as a somehow YC1++++ character who could tank everything no diff and speedblitz anyone bar Kizaru and possibly why but Kizaru too

No super speed to dodge anything or blitz anyone
No godly CoO to foresee everything
No super hard exoskeleton, was damaged just the same and just like Bonney

Sanji was absolutely powerless just like Bonney, Franky, Vegapunk
His portrayal against a top tier was terrible compared to what other characters did against top tiers, although weaker than them they did infinitely better

Even Franky was more useful than Sanji in the issue which is astonishingly bad (kudos to Franky my boy but come on you know)

Sanji literally felt like a complete nothingness
Glare diffed and left there

It's not even that bad in itself considering the caliber of his opponent
It should be a final lesson for his fanboys
There's a reason for which after 25 years or more of serialization Sanji, unlike other characters, yes including Jinbe, doesn't have a single decent individual feat against top tiers
There's a reason why in Post TS Sanji has been used as hype tool for some major villain in every single freaking arc except Fishman Island

Sanji isn't made to hang with big boys
There's a reason he either fights funny bums like Satori, Queen, Absalom, Mr 2 etc or gets totally and helplessy humiliated against anyone substantially strong

Just that

Hell people were saying Sanji would supposedly be stronger than MARCO
Tell me, do you see MARCO get humiliated like Sanji was? Marco's feats against top tiers Kizaru and Big Mom and Kaido >>>>>
LUCCI put up much more of a fight against Gear 5 Luffy
And don't go "oh but Luffy didn't go all out" because it's clearly delusional to think that glare people, the same ability used for fodders btw, is the best thing Saint Saturn can do

There will be luffy vs Saturn

Forget about kizaru for now
He's gonna get up and fight Luffy when Saturn is handled.
Dragon or Kuma will show up to stall Saturn when he gets up after being sent flying by Luffy
Nah kizaru is still that guy

Luffy can’t get to Saturn until he takes out kizaru. Luffy will still likely be the one to take Saturn out

Status
Not open for further replies.