Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him is Shaking of fear and WATURN is looking to him like my mom looks to me when i eat her favorite Pizza.

Hahahahahahahhaah, so much for the strongest defense, to get looking like that, what a clown ass AdmiraLs, well is what i spected since GB Running away from Shanks.

Doffy comment is basically Oda confirming that Luffy has plot armor, big deal. Look at the situation for how it went in canon, Luffy needed help to beat Doffy.

Also you do realize that if g5 didn’t have a time limit then even Kaido stands no chance right? He used all of his attacks on g5, and it barely did anything. In fact, the only attack Goofy blocked was Destroyer Bagua, everything else he was just goofing around. “Oh but Luffy isn’t serious even when using g5, his strongest form” lmfaoo
Man luffy was get slap around by Kaido in gear 5 .
Hell kaido even start using his own gear 5 vs him .
That island size fist is only someone to full of pride would go vs that .
Like you holding punches that hurt whole day and still going clash with that don't be stupid kaido lol .
But luffy plot armour was to strong during that fight lol .

Still think kid and law will fight admirals instead of zoro and sanji but if they do I don’t think sanji will fight any of the current ones

If kid and law fight admirals
  • Kid vs ryokugyu
  • Law vs fujitora
If zoro and sanji fight admirals
  • Zoro vs ryokugyu
  • Sanji vs orange zodiac
    • Less haki based more science related zoan
If zoro and sanji fight holy knights
  • Zoro vs black knight
    • Armor fully blackened
    • Eastern dragon theme
    • Kuina if alive👀
  • Sanji vs white knight
    • Tech based armor like a raid suit
    • Western dragon theme
    • Sora ties👀
If zoro and sanji fight gorosei. Tho I lowkey think they might be delt with by the other planets under luffy instead
  • Zoro vs nasujuro
    • Shodai weirder
  • Sanji vs idk but not Saturn
Stop grouping zoro with Sanji . Wtf is wrong with this guy

Sanji is a stronger than YC2 weaker than YC1 level character, so being nothing to Saturn who is probably a strong top tier is pretty normal

Is how underwhelming it was, compared to how much Sanji fanboys tries to inflate Sanji as a somehow YC1++++ character who could tank everything no diff and speedblitz anyone bar Kizaru and possibly why but Kizaru too

No super speed to dodge anything or blitz anyone
No godly CoO to foresee everything
No super hard exoskeleton, was damaged just the same and just like Bonney

Sanji was absolutely powerless just like Bonney, Franky, Vegapunk
His portrayal against a top tier was terrible compared to what other characters did against top tiers, although weaker than them they did infinitely better

Even Franky was more useful than Sanji in the issue which is astonishingly bad (kudos to Franky my boy but come on you know)

Sanji literally felt like a complete nothingness
Glare diffed and left there

It's not even that bad in itself considering the caliber of his opponent
It should be a final lesson for his fanboys
There's a reason for which after 25 years or more of serialization Sanji, unlike other characters, yes including Jinbe, doesn't have a single decent individual feat against top tiers
There's a reason why in Post TS Sanji has been used as hype tool for some major villain in every single freaking arc except Fishman Island

Sanji isn't made to hang with big boys
There's a reason he either fights funny bums like Satori, Queen, Absalom, Mr 2 etc or gets totally and helplessy humiliated against anyone substantially strong

Just that

Hell people were saying Sanji would supposedly be stronger than MARCO
Tell me, do you see MARCO get humiliated like Sanji was? Marco's feats against top tiers Kizaru and Big Mom and Kaido >>>>>
LUCCI put up much more of a fight against Gear 5 Luffy
And don't go "oh but Luffy didn't go all out" because it's clearly delusional to think that glare people, the same ability used for fodders btw, is the best thing Saint Saturn can do
I ain't readin all that bro

Does this Bucaneer race basically mean that hybrid races over time become their own race?

like I assume the Bucaneer race is formed from giants and humans having kids and then over time these hybrids become so many and that they technically start being called their own separate race

this explains why Bonney was able to face tank those laser barriers that were supposedly about to kill G5 Luffy… She’s part Giant from her ancestry in this Bucaneer race

so if Hybrid races after like hundreds of years of generations end up becoming their own race, that means this could be way more common than we know… How many types of hybrids formed their own races over the centuries?

Are lunariansXhumans? Is this what created the skypiean races?

Was there a long-neck-long-arm-long-leg race that mixed with humans and then spawned into the three separate races, the long arms, long legs and long necks?

there’s a bunch of “humans” with like animal fratures like Avalo Pizarro… is this like a MinkXhuman race?

hmm, there should be so many such races all over the place then

Sanji is a stronger than YC2 weaker than YC1 level character, so being nothing to Saturn who is probably a strong top tier is pretty normal

Is how underwhelming it was, compared to how much Sanji fanboys tries to inflate Sanji as a somehow YC1++++ character who could tank everything no diff and speedblitz anyone bar Kizaru and possibly why but Kizaru too

No super speed to dodge anything or blitz anyone
No godly CoO to foresee everything
No super hard exoskeleton, was damaged just the same and just like Bonney

Sanji was absolutely powerless just like Bonney, Franky, Vegapunk
His portrayal against a top tier was terrible compared to what other characters did against top tiers, although weaker than them they did infinitely better

Even Franky was more useful than Sanji in the issue which is astonishingly bad (kudos to Franky my boy but come on you know)

Sanji literally felt like a complete nothingness
Glare diffed and left there

It's not even that bad in itself considering the caliber of his opponent
It should be a final lesson for his fanboys
There's a reason for which after 25 years or more of serialization Sanji, unlike other characters, yes including Jinbe, doesn't have a single decent individual feat against top tiers
There's a reason why in Post TS Sanji has been used as hype tool for some major villain in every single freaking arc except Fishman Island

Sanji isn't made to hang with big boys
There's a reason he either fights funny bums like Satori, Queen, Absalom, Mr 2 etc or gets totally and helplessy humiliated against anyone substantially strong

Just that

Hell people were saying Sanji would supposedly be stronger than MARCO
Tell me, do you see MARCO get humiliated like Sanji was? Marco's feats against top tiers Kizaru and Big Mom and Kaido >>>>>
LUCCI put up much more of a fight against Gear 5 Luffy
And don't go "oh but Luffy didn't go all out" because it's clearly delusional to think that glare people, the same ability used for fodders btw, is the best thing Saint Saturn can do
The biggest L in this chapter for agenda pusher are still the few delusional Zorohaters that tries to put him in the same scale with Lanji

I believe true sanji fan knows he is far far behind Zoro in term of strenght,role in the story and in general good future moments that can hype his name.

Eggilsand if not for the stalling shit is showing this dinamic in the crew: Luffy/Zoro >>>>>>Jimbe&Franky>Sanjino all the rest

@Hako Sama
Get bodied
The statement "あとちょっと ... 動けそう にもねェ...!!!" does not imply that the person speaking believes they are done and won't get up. Instead, it suggests that the person is currently unable to move but believes they are very close to being able to move. The phrase "あとちょっと" (ato chotto) emphasizes that they are almost there, indicating a small remaining distance or effort. The word "動けそう" (ugokesou) conveys the sense that they feel they can or might be able to move soon, and the informal "ねェ" (nee) adds emphasis to the idea that they are not there yet but are hopeful or determined to get there with a bit more effort or time. So, the speaker is expressing a strong sense of determination and the belief that they will be able to move with a little more effort.

Still think kid and law will fight admirals instead of zoro and sanji but if they do I don’t think sanji will fight any of the current ones

If kid and law fight admirals
  • Kid vs ryokugyu
  • Law vs fujitora
If zoro and sanji fight admirals
  • Zoro vs ryokugyu
  • Sanji vs orange zodiac
    • Less haki based more science related zoan
If zoro and sanji fight holy knights
  • Zoro vs black knight
    • Armor fully blackened
    • Eastern dragon theme
    • Kuina if alive👀
  • Sanji vs white knight
    • Tech based armor like a raid suit
    • Western dragon theme
    • Sora ties👀
If zoro and sanji fight gorosei. Tho I lowkey think they might be delt with by the other planets under luffy instead
  • Zoro vs nasujuro
    • Shodai weirder
  • Sanji vs idk but not Saturn
Zoro will never fight Green Bull.:goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.