Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over for them but it's too hard to admit it. Law could still have a convo after his defeat.

Law did much better against a Yonko than Kizaru. Hell, injection shot did more damage to a fresh Yonko than anything Kizaru has show. Let that sink in :gokulaugh:

They are just as crazy as Zbros and Zkk. They thought kiz could handle two Yonko when in reality one or two roaring bagua is more than enough to take him out.
I forget law was on ground talking but we all know he get ass kick from BB .
So that is not showing that not losing lol .

Someone still needs to defeat Saturn.

Saturn having a confrontation vs Bonney is no different than:
  • Wiper vs Enel
  • Law or Rebecca vs Doflamingo
  • Yamato or Momonosuke vs Kaido

Saturn's confrontation with Bonney only reiterates that he is the big bad of the arc.

And why will Luffy ignore Saturn for Borsalino?
My prediction
Ancient Robot or Kuma before Dragon
:kata:

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.
I suspect that Luffy will try to jump on Saturn once we're back to the present and we'll get a scene like this :

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Every character in front of Saturn rn is connected to Kuma and wants to see him in some way

it’s very obvious he is going to be the one to fight Saturn
Kuma isn't important enough to defeat Saturn when Law didn't defeat Doflamingo.

And Kuma hasn't been portrayed as strong enough either.

What connection does Sanji have to Kuma?

Saturn tried to kill Luffy in this very chapter.

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.
Forgive me for the comparison but the whole Saturn and Kizaru situation feels like Big Mom and Katakuri back during the WCI arc.

Just like how Big Mom was a huge threat but Luffy couldn't fight and defeat her, and he needed to deal with another threat and that was Katakuri.

It's kind of the same thing here, Saturn is a huge threat but of course Luffy needs to deal with another threat and that is Kizaru.

Whether or not Kizaru gets defeated by Luffy during this arc, we will have to wait and see but just like how Luffy and the others escaped from Big Mom during the WCI arc.

I feel like the same thing will happen here at Egghead with Saturn, no one will defeat Saturn instead Luffy and the others will escape from the island.

Even if let's say Saturn does get defeated, imo I think he will get defeated by the Vegapunks along with the Giant Ancient Robot and maybe Bonney as well.

Apollo

The Sol King
"Just a minute more...I don't think I can move...and I know the reason why..."

Is Kizaru not moving due to something other than the force of WSG ? This piece of dialogue is interesting.

Also, it seems like Saturn is moving towards a solid top tier position, I wonder if the Gorosei are moving towards being Kaguya .

Status
Not open for further replies.