Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? you mean a toll? Listen, I might be a Zoro fan but i'm not an edgelord. I've been reading this manga since I was 13 and I know what to expect (goofy shit)
I dont know, reading law,robin flashback was super nice, the new fetish that Oda has from Whole Cake Island going to Wano with all this weird characters (gifter etc etc), I am not that interested in flashback in general. I mean if we can see the main players such Xebex etc etc I am super happy for the flashback but please dont introduce random shit character that we will forget in 2 weeks....

Yep.

Before motherflame. The argument was Wano, being incredibly difficult to invade, was immune from the marines being able to take over with Kaido and the Samurai.

That's not just due to military might of a yonko crew. Trying to get an army in a country you have to enter via a miles tall waterfall would be absurdly difficult.

Goofytards dont get a say
You're an adult I presume? Putting people in boxes is probably one of the dumbest things you can do, unless you want to be disingenuous for the sake of your arguments. First of all, that's not Luffy on my pfp, second of all, I don't subscribe to being a hardcore agenda peddler. I just find it funny when people go out of their way and do some very impressive mental gymnastics in order to justify their agendas.

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.
I agree there will be a round 2. Ancient Robot awakening suggest Luffy wont do a serious fight with Saturn maybe he punches him once.

Luffys fight in this arc is Kizaru thats for sure.

C

Cruxroux

You're an adult I presume? Putting people in boxes is probably one of the dumbest things you can do, unless you want to be disingenuous for the sake of your arguments. First of all, that's not Luffy on my pfp, second of all, I don't subscribe to being a hardcore agenda peddler. I just find it funny when people go out of their way and do some very impressive mental gymnastics in order to justify their agendas.
Lmao I find it funny you go around saying that everyone thinking it would make a change.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.