Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone still needs to defeat Saturn.

Saturn having a confrontation vs Bonney is no different than:
  • Wiper vs Enel
  • Law or Rebecca vs Doflamingo
  • Yamato or Momonosuke vs Kaido

Saturn's confrontation with Bonney only reiterates that he is the big bad of the arc.
Ehh I don't think Saturn being defeated is a must here. That's up in the air. The WG needs to keep the Seraphim for plot purposes. Saturn is walking out of Egghead imo.

Yes Bonney is no real challenge but the Ancient robot might be a handful. It fits as a fight in terms of size, is connected to the ancient Kingdom and assaulted the holy land iirc.

Saturn will just get stalled.

And why will Luffy ignore Saturn for Borsalino?
Because Borsalino won't ignore him.

Interested how that head exploding thing works. Is its effectiveness based on the bodily endurance of the target or the strength of will, like in the case of CoC.
I’m gonna say that kizaru is done. Luffy’s awakened Zoan will allow him to recover quickly an fight again. Sanji and co will stall Saturn until then. Zoro will defeat Luci and than they use ancient robot to get away. Breaking news will be:
Admiral defeated
True nature of gorosei revealed
As Morgans doesn’t mind shocking the world even if it includes making the WG his enemy.

Someone still needs to defeat Saturn.

Saturn having a confrontation vs Bonney is no different than:
  • Wiper vs Enel
  • Law or Rebecca vs Doflamingo
  • Yamato or Momonosuke vs Kaido

Saturn's confrontation with Bonney only reiterates that he is the big bad of the arc.

And why will Luffy ignore Saturn for Borsalino?
Do you think that Saturn will fall here? I see more a clash then Kuma arrive strawhat escape (kuma dies in Eggisland)
Zoro vs Lucci will end with Zoro winning but I dont see Zoro fighting Kizaru or do you see that?

C

Cruxroux

Idk, it appears that once you active g5 you'll already be exhausted once you deactivate it no matter how long you use it for. Until we see Luffy turn it off and being able to keep fighting just like he does in g4 these questions will remain unanswered.
Isn't that pathetic.
Other yonkou's, admiral and commanders like ace and Jimbei fought for like days.

Luffy can't fight past 5-10 minutes. Lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because Borsalino won't ignore him.
Saturn tried to kill Luffy this chapter.

He may well try again.

Saturn himself wants to end Nika.

Bonney has been told stories of Nika freeing the slaves.

Nika is going to rescue her.

When has someone other than Luffy defeated the arc antagonist?
:choppawhat:

That still leaves the question of who defeats Saturn?
I dont think Luffy will defeat Gorosei here on Egghead, they will probably get saved by Dragon
Saturn won't get defeated yet
But i would mind Luffy to defeat him but it's too early plus he is out right now and needs better G5 control

But tbh Akainu stocks aint looking good.
This chapter will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm sure of it. If Luffy was up and fine this chapter I would've been worried but him being carried around clearly shows me that Kizaru is put down for stalling purposes.

Once he's over his inner struggles you'll all see some feats, not the party trick clones.

Yonkotards are shameless hypocrites
Cracker literally got one tapped by Luffy :
"Cracker is still >>> Doffy (who tanked much more hits) because x reason"

Why in Kizaru/Kaido case the durability the only stat that matters suddenly? Mind you that Kizaru is not KO and looking better than Luffy right now.

Kizaru pushed the man who beat Kaido to look like a dead man with no life force left, unable to even pump himself back in shape to save his crewmates. It is what it is.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you think that Saturn will fall here? I see more a clash then Kuma arrive strawhat escape (kuma dies in Eggisland)
Zoro vs Lucci will end with Zoro winning but I dont see Zoro fighting Kizaru or do you see that?
I think there's a good chance Saturn falls here, but we need to see.

And I'm not convinced that Kuma has what it takes to stall Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.