Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
They were specifically highlighting the drums of liberation. The same beat that powers the ancient robot, it would work this way as well.

No I don't think an already damaged robot will beat Saturn, not even close but I do think that with Vegapunk piloting it they may be a nuisance and give us further ancient Kingdom lore which we know we'll be getting.

I still believe Vegapunks portrayal can't end like this. He is looking way too pathetic.
Meh, it seems to me that we're going to see Luffy fighting Saturn.

I do agree that the Ancient Robot probably plays a role in this arc, and it could act to stall or aid in the Strawhats' escape.

Saturn won't necessarily fall this arc, but it would be weird if he doesn't fight Luffy.

But we'll see I guess.

It's also plausible that Saturn is the Linlin equivalent on WCI, and Borsalino is the Katakuri and the Strawhats just manage to escape but not win here.

B-but Zoro is still fighting Lucci

And so what?

Yes, Lucci the same character who clashed on par with Gear 5 Luffy in CoA Haki and physical strength
And endured two named Gear 5 moves before going down

The same Lucci who everyone considered crazy strong and "FOR SOME REASON" many started calling a weakling just as he started fighting Zoro

Mind that Zoro is yet to use any named move and belittled Lucci the same as Pica

Mind that Zoro fought PICA for like TENS AND TENS of chapters and still destroyed him without a single scratch and without going all out at all (no Ashura) so being notably overkill

So yeah Zoro is fighting Lucci
And so what?
stalling piece until Oda decide what to do with Saturn, if Luffy will fight him, Zoro will end quikly Lucci and go stalling Kizaru:myman:

Saturn tried to kill Luffy this chapter.

He may well try again.

Saturn himself wants to end Nika.

Bonney has been told stories of Nika freeing the slaves.

Nika is going to rescue her.
There to much nika back story here for luffy not do something with nika .
Will it be clash then the big robot come or kuma come but luffy will clash with Saturn for certain .

Meh, it seems to me that we're going to see Luffy fighting Saturn.

I do agree that the Ancient Robot probably plays a role in this arc, and it could act to stall or aid in the Strawhats' escape.

Saturn won't necessarily fall this arc, but it would be weird if he doesn't fight Luffy.

But we'll see I guess.

It's also plausible that Saturn is the Linlin equivalent on WCI, and Borsalino is the Katakuri and the Strawhats just manage to escape but not win here.
Without outside interference the crew should not be able to win this. I believe they will run and yes whether Luffy fights Saturn or Kizaru remains to be seen.

This chapter will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm sure of it. If Luffy was up and fine this chapter I would've been worried but him being carried around clearly shows me that Kizaru is put down for stalling purposes.

Once he's over his inner struggles you'll all see some feats, not the party trick clones.
Copium

luffy will always be out when he's out of g5/g4
Especially if people are around and he was exhausted

Status
Not open for further replies.