Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood loss has never been a thing in this manga. People be bleeding for entire arcs and nothing be happening
Comprehension issues as expected. Blood loss has been highlighted more than once, and Garp himself was holding his wound to stop the blood loss lmao. The author doesn't need to always highlight obvious shit like this.

So Ryokugyu doesn't have a black blade
I take my L on this one.
I will not change my opinion from the fact that it looked identitical to a black blade in B&W though.

What makes no sense though that it has the color of a generic non-hardened katana, not even wooden blade like some predicted. Did he manually coat his blade in COA even though he was not using it :kaidowhat:
next agenda, low diff king yes or no? if King is heavly neft no win for Broccoli

since oda didn't want to give luffy and kizaru a W and L and wrote this dogshit fight the way he did why do people expect mihawk to beat one? this is also why multi day fights were a mistake.

shit imagine shanks vs blackbeard, he loves both of them( shanks more so) so how does he make both look good knowing he's set up shanks to lose?

I fear
Ancient Robot or Kuma could spoil that, and Sanji does nothing
Saturn about to kill Bonney.

Sanji: "Don't worry I'm coming to rescue you!"

Kuma shows up and fights Saturn.

Kuma dies.

Sanji: "Alright now it's time to fight you Saturn!"

Giant Ancient Robot shows up and fights Saturn.

Sanji: "Ok I guess I'll help out this Giant Robot then."

"Where are you going Black Leg!"

Saturn is 100 times stronger than Kizaru. He can regenerate instantly and kill people with his stare. I don't want a Sabaody repeat ...
It makes no sense for Luffy to completely faint when he wasn't even in an actual fight. Oda is dragging it for no reason.

Last edited:
If you say so then.

All I know is Kizaru is physically undamaged and even able to talk normally meaning he's just stunned alone.

Saturn is also the one making excuses for Kizaru himself by implying another reason altogether, the freaking Gorosei who wouldn't do the same for even Akainu.

Luffy needs saving from Franky and you think Kizaru is the one your twisted mind thinks took an L?

:denzimote:
Kizaru himself states he cannot move, he's shaking like a leaf and holding his head lmao, is he acting?

Saturn isn't implying any magical reason wtf are you even talking about, this is what copium does, it makes you jump at any opportunity to explain away an L even if that opportunity is entirely fabricated.

Luffy needs saving due to his own drawback, Kizaru couldn't do shit to him.

Considering Luffy's condition is self-induced, and Kizaru's is a result of a single attack from Luffy, Kizaru looks much worse. Add to that the fact that Saturn is basically shitting on the man able to travel at the speed of light being slow, idk man, this is a big L for the Assmirals.
It's Luffy's problem that he's so weak in stamina. Kizaru didn't even want to fight especially, although he fought and attacked luffy even slightly dominating g5. He is conscious and able to move his arms, Luffy is in a complete coma. In any kind of martial arts, whitewash for kizara.

Sanji's reaction speak about what lucci is capable of. Seriously, his fans start believing that he is not sanji because he didn't try to attack or anything.
To be fair though we deserve some of this, many zoro fans butchered lucci before the fight so some shitstorm is to be expected :suresure:
Yeah Kizaru>lucci but the gap smaller than people thinj, we can only blame ourself for rating him as a bum too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.