Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk vs Luffy was an actual fight
Oda even made a Vs named chapter
Mihawk simply failed to beat Luffy

GB didn't even fight Shanks yet you're using the CoC scene to downplay him
You see how silly you sound?
The only ones that actully fought somewhat seriously in MF were Sakazuki & WB.

As i said before, eos Zoro's powerlevel = pre ts Luffy since Mihawk couldnt beat MF Luffy and eos Zoro beats Mihawk, ok.

The reality is
-Snakeman was shat on by Kizaru
-Gear5 only managed to tag him when he went after Vegapunk
-Toon force induced brain concussion
-Luffy unconscious after using all his taxing gears to hang with Kizaru

Kizaru's durability will never be anywhere near Kaido naturally, and any other top tier like Garp Shanks or whomever would get fucked by WSG
do you think that Shiryu cause more damage to Garp than Luffy last name attack to Kizaru?

he spent all his strength chasing Kizaru, and guess what, Kizaru travels at the speed of light, of course its going to gas you to keep up with that. Isn't it more of an L to be HIM, running away AND STILL getting knocked down and begging Saturn for more time because you can't move...
Kizaru's condition after the fight is MUCH better than Luffy's. Victory for Kizara.

Why did Oda declare Teach the winner even though Law wasn't unconscious?

Why did Oda made fodders say Queen lost even though he was conscious on the floor ( although unable to move and shaking) ?

Why did Oda make Katakuri be the loser even though he never lost the brawl?

Fighters only apologise to their colleagues if they fail or lost the round/battle
Again. Why didn't Oda declare Luffy the winner ?

I wonder why Saturn told Kizaru that even for his standards that this was slow and unusual

what is it? That even Yonko + Nika status should fall under the admirals?
Hmm

@JoNdule @SkySanji @Levi

I’m gonna need answers
should’ve would’ve could’ve
Saturn expected light speed kizaru to finish off VP but he couldn’t
he failed his expectations that’s why kizaru is on his ass apologizing and Saturn looks disgusted

The only ones that actully fought somewhat seriously in MF were Sakazuki & WB.

As i said before, eos Zoro's powerlevel = pre ts Luffy since Mihawk couldnt beat MF Luffy and eos Zoro beats Mihawk, ok.
More copium
Mihawk also said he isn't holding back

Nice try.

Mihawk vs Luffy , the name of the chapter and he failed to win
He was struggling to land hits

Apparently human have Blood Loss clown.
Roger died from disease.
wB was having heart attacks during fights.

Not everyone is blessed with plot armour and still loses lol
Zoro also had blood loss when he took all of Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark, and "nothing happened". Kaido and Luffy were bleeding heavily and didn't pass out from "blood loss"... You only use that excuse when convenient

My Nïgga in Christ, Kizaru is quite literally fine and undamaged physically.

Saturn even insinuates there is another reason entirely and why he understands him, clearly Vegapunk.

Luffy is fuçking comatose and needs to be saved by Franky, not even Kaido could push Luffy to this state after giving so many hits.

How you think in any possible way that this is bad for the Admirals is beyond me, like truly.

How is this bad for Kizaru?
Bitch he’s shaking and translations literally Says he doesn’t think he can move.
Now explain to me how that =being fine lmaoo

Kizaru's condition after the fight is MUCH better than Luffy's. Victory for Kizara.
Considering Luffy's condition is self-induced, and Kizaru's is a result of a single attack from Luffy, Kizaru looks much worse. Add to that the fact that Saturn is basically shitting on the man able to travel at the speed of light being slow, idk man, this is a big L for the Assmirals.

Shiryu's stab is less painful, a brain concussion momentarily hinders you more than a stab
However after Kizaru gets up he's clean, whereas a stab keeps on slowing you down with blood loss
So depending how long the fight goes, Shiru stab is potentialy more damaging than Luffy G5 name attack with advcoc is that correct?
Let not forget that Garp is remember for his ironman defense (something similar to Kizaru defense)

Status
Not open for further replies.