Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Both Luffy and Sengoku has the God name in them.
Sengoku doesn't he's just known as Buddha or the great Buddha I'm not 100% familiar with Buddhism but I'm pretty sure Budda wasn't a God but a normal human who achieved enlightening and started a religion

Everyone acknowledges that the blade is black in the manga to go back and act like it doesn’t look black anymore because the anime art is crazy
I don't think anyone disagree with this.
It's one thing to have coated your sword and a complete different to have a permanent black blade.
It's better to wait for the actual episodes but it's very possible that the animé is correct.
I believe if oda wanted to introduce a swordsman with a feat that only two in history have achieved, he would let us know if it's permanent or not.

Kizaru cant move or he doesnt wanna move?
Cause with that Saturn statement, "i know the reason why" is because he dont wanna kill vegapunk afterall?
Cause if hes still conscious with Luffy at his limit, theres none that can stop him now
Lol if this is true and that translations imply that, admiral fans are going to have a field day

Lol what. Yes, Sanji is durable. But Queen smashing Sanji into a building made him cough blood too. Candy bullets could pierce the Exoskeleton of the Vinsmokes. Luffy on the other hand has high resilience to blunt force, yet was one shotted.

Meanwhile both Sanji and Bonney weren't knocked out. Gorosei haven't done anything crazy and you put them above PK level already.

No, it was a basic one. Like the one he used in chapter 1001. No ACoC, no hybrid, let alone Shuron Hakke and advanced Bagua variants.

Kaido is obviously stronger than Saturn.
Kaido and Shanks needs CoC and named attacks to beat YC1
Saturn needs to just look at them and telephatically kill them with his CoC

There are levels to this shit
Saturn mid diffs Kaido at the absolute worst
Most likely low diff

Like gap between Kaido/Shanks and Gorosei is same as YC1 and Kaido/Shanks

Stop wanking Yonko they are just as much a fodder to Gorosei as Admirals are

:suresure:Kizaru is holding his head, paralyzed much ? He just needs to get his head straight lmao before getting up.
On the other hand Kaido was literally unconscious from 4 scabbards lmao

Meanwhile Gooffy literally can’t lift a finger

Man, the Admiral agenda has a rough few days ahead of them. Greenbull CONFIRMED not a black blade user!

Look at that fucking blade!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiecePowerScaling/comments/1756l87

People have been telling Mihawk fans for ages we could not read. That we were coping. That it was obvious! Yup, obvious that the motherfucker that shook in fear like a leaf from Shanks was never gonna have a black blade!

Being shown how much of piece of shits these Celestial Dragons again makes me wish that by the end of this arc, when Luffy had finally awakened the ancient golems, that they will ransack Mary Geoise again but worse this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.