Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are powerful, but Kaido's feats are still beyond that. Remember how base Kaido without CoC coating one shotted post WCI Luffy. Or Shanks one shotted Kid along with Killer.

Saturn so far hurt Bonney and Sanji. Nothing more.
Lmao Sani is FAR MORE Durable than Kidd and Far stronger than Kaido

And Kaido used CoC amped Thunder Bagua to one shot Luffy and Shanks needer level named attakc
Based on this chapter Saturn can beat Kidd and killer just by looking at them

That is VASTLY above Kaido and Shanks paygrade

It funny it's like the title holders get beat the titles just disappear.
Kaido get beat no more WSC , WB get beat no more WSM title lol .
Blackbeard Claim himself as WSM but no one acknowledged him, not even Oda gave it to him.

Strongest Tittle is Given because of the feats, Crafting a Black Blade is the highest form of Swordmanship feats.

Idgaf even if the anime shows a black blade for Twerkbull. He is a part time swordsman, Oda will never give him a blackblade

I doubt Oda feeds an admiral to Sanji. Lets be fair, Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
Sanji will definitely fight an admiral and defeat him alone. The problem is that not all admirals are Equal.
Kizaru could be the strongest and by a good margin.

Kizaru cant move or he doesnt wanna move?
Cause with that Saturn statement, "i know the reason why" is because he dont wanna kill vegapunk afterall?
Cause if hes still conscious with Luffy at his limit, theres none that can stop him now

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @Paperchampion23

Putting my defense of Kizaru aside, can I just say that I'm so happy that we are getting a bit more hype on Saturn.

I've always been someone who likes the Five Elders and found them very interesting and for a long time, I even said that they were going to be strong fighters.

The fact that we are finally seeing one of them in action is just really cool to see.:saturn:

Having an Awakened Mythical Zoan(Unless you think it's something else), CoC(Maybe Advanced), Sanji and the others being unable to move due to his powers.

So far Saturn is looking really impressive, I do hope we get to see more feats from him later on.

Everyone acknowledges that the blade is black in the manga to go back and act like it doesn’t look black anymore because the anime art is crazy
It's a black and white manga...for all we know it could be red in the manga, I mean Ryokugyu's hair is green and looks the same as his blade.

The anime is the most concrete thing yet and it goes against his blade being black.

They are powerful, but Kaido's feats are still beyond that. Remember how base Kaido without CoC coating one shotted post WCI Luffy. Or Shanks one shotted Kid along with Killer.

Saturn so far hurt Bonney and Sanji. Nothing more.
He didn't even ko them
Nor is sanji unable to move, we see him already sitting up again

People wanna hype Saturn for these feats... he's just average top tier around Admirals for now

Kizaru: taking a rest.

Luffy: needs to be saved immediately.

Scalers: "KIZARU LOST OMG."

I was worried that Luffy fans would lose their minds after Wano and Gear 5, but it's even worse than I thought.

Luffy just beat a man, Kaido, the WG was scared of attacking.

Kizaru is still conscious, while Luffy is saying nothing and needs to be saved by other people.

And people think Luffy is winning here???
Uhm? yes? the plot demands them to somehow make it through Egghead as a some sort of Miracle or huge event.

Status
Not open for further replies.