Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure pal.

Toei dropping Ryukogyu's character design 11 days before he appears on screen in a magazine along with announcing his VA is 100% not the correct coloring. Toei obviously chose the wrong colors.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yeah this is getting a bit ridiculous, some people are seriously coping about Aramaki not having a black blade.:jackcopium:

There is nothing wrong with accepting that L, when the colored manga showcases that he doesn't have it, are they still going to make excuses and say that they forgot to color his sword black.:suresure:

I know plenty of Admiral fans and some Sanji fans really wanted Aramaki to have a black blade, but it's time to accept the reality now that he doesn't have it.

Does People still think We are getting Elbaf Arc focusing on Giants
It's previous this is World Government Saga

Egghead is New Punk Hazard
Marine HQ gonna be New Dressrosa
Mary Geoise is New Wano
Imu's Hidden Place is New Onigashima
Beehive Island is New Whole Cake Island

It's just that instead of having Dressrosa Arc then WCI Arc then Wano then Onigashima Raid
We will have Everything together in an All Out Battle Royale, and SHs don't need to visit every Location among these
That's why Oda is showing us the other Players instead

Man With Burn Scar Crew + BB Pirates + Celestial Dragons + Marine HQ VS Straw Hats + RH Pirates + Revos Army + Cross Guild

They are powerful, but Kaido's feats are still beyond that. Remember how base Kaido without CoC coating one shotted post WCI Luffy. Or Shanks one shotted Kid along with Killer.

Saturn so far hurt Bonney and Sanji. Nothing more.
Sanji don't even look hurt the man look clean in the chapter after that attack.
It's poor bonney that getting fuck up .

Kizaru not wanting to kill Vegapunk so he held back is the latest cope:suresure:

If that were the case, why even go after Vegapunk to begin with? He had the perfect excuse to avoid it by just fighting Luffy instead, but no, he specifically ran away from Luffy so that he could complete his mission

Yeah this is getting a bit ridiculous, some people are seriously coping about Aramaki not having a black blade.:jackcopium:

There is nothing wrong with accepting that L, when the colored manga showcases that he doesn't have it, are they still going to make excuses and say that they forgot to color his sword black.:suresure:

I know plenty of Admiral fans and some Sanji fans really wanted Aramaki to have a black blade, but it's time to accept the reality now that he doesn't have it.
Again :milaugh:

That is just the magazine coloring.

I'll take my big L if in the episode is not black. It's fine, I did it even for the meme, if I wanted I could have been much more general about it but it was fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.