Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Luffys Bum Ass Haki Limits is the main Reason i still DIDNT put him above any Top Tier except Big Mom. When i was telling People Kaido>Luffy still they laughed at me lmao. Zoro would be more useful in a Fight against Kiz or Saturn than Luffys bum Ass right now :mihugh:. Need him to start wearing his Bandana and playing it serious no more non bandana 2 swordstyle
Zoro isn't a top tier therefore he wouldnt do much other than die against the likes of kizaru and saturn, dont be deluded.

Why didn't Oda declare Luffy the winner after he beat Cracker? The answer is simple, secondary antagonists aren't worth a victory box like Kaido got, maybe if Luffy beats Saturn you'll see one then, but I doubt Saturn goes down this arc, he's not a mere AssmiraL after all.
Lame story telling.

He exhausts Luffy before the more serious fight starts? Luffy didn't take any damage from Kizaru directly, he took much bigger hits from Kaido, but now he can't restart his drum beat? Wtf is this bullshit?

Saturn is much stronger that's obvious. But now we get into a flash back because that somehow magically gives Luffy time to recover or gives others time to arrive at the Island, such as BB or Dragon?

If Morgan takes a picture of Saturn that might still shock the world since he looks like an abomination. Saturn's defeat would also shock the world, but why not get straight into the fight?

Oda finally make me think Franky is part of crew in last 1-2 years

good shit
Every recent Arc Franky was a part of he ALWAYS delivered:
  • Dressrosa ---> Located the SMILE Factory, defeated Senor Pink and secured the Factory
  • Wano ---> Got his hands on the blueprints of the Shougun Castle, protected Zoro and built the ships for the Samurai
  • Onigashima ---> Faced Linlin, defeated Sasaki and a Number, saved Zoro
  • Egghead ---> Shown to be an actual danger to the Seraphims, saved Luffy...
Man is mad underrated in the crew.

• Dressrosa ---> Located the SMILE Factory, defeated Senor Pink and secured the Factory
  • Wano ---> Got his hands on the blueprints of the Shougun Castle, protected Zoro and built the ships for the Samurai
Big Bro Franky is Superrrrr

There seems to be a returning event of capturing new islands for the world government with slaves and at least one time, there was a need for Saturn to appear. But since then, it doesnt seem to reoccur again, at least we never have heard of some event like that and its a pretty known happening. Did the appearance of Rocks change that?
It happens every 3 years according to full summary, so I'd say they're probably still occuring offscreen
God Valley was special because of the battle the happened

Maybe Dragon will stop them the next time it happens

And what will happen? We have this slavehunting, Rocks somewhere around, Garp and Sengoku later appearing... or are these events totaly separated from each other?
Rocks definitely appeared during the hunt, because normally you wouldn't find CDs on Godvalley, and we know Garp and Roger protected the CDs and their slaves

Also, is this woman Luffys mother? Did we saw her later on at some point? She seems to be interesting and it kinda makes sense that Dragon met her through this accident, since he also seems to meet ivankov there.
Looks more to me like Bonney's mom, same eating habit

Luffys Bum Ass Haki Limits is the main Reason i still DIDNT put him above any Top Tier except Big Mom. When i was telling People Kaido>Luffy still they laughed at me lmao. Zoro would be more useful in a Fight against Kiz or Saturn than Luffys bum Ass right now :mihugh:. Need him to start wearing his Bandana and playing it serious no more non bandana 2 swordstyle
Dude Zoro not even catching Kizaru .
It took luffy running on air and flying to keep up with Kizaru and he was still out speed .

franky cyborg is closing the gap with sanjino genetic humanoidcyborg

It’s the fact dude arm is shaking and he states
I don’t think I can move”
After one singular coqs attack 😭
Look at Saturns face straight disgusted
Well brain injuries can be serious in real fights. If he suffered a concussion then he might be paralyzed.

Now Saturn does brain injuries with his stare alone. Are we going to lose some crew members too?

Saturn hates weaklings / bugs. He has no remorse and complete disregard for others.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The manga is canon
Promotional art in a magazine isn’t. Especially when even the actual anime itself has made coloring mistakes multiple times

If he doesn’t have one fine but a promotional magazine isn’t more canon than the actual manga where no one denies it looks like it’s hardened
A sword coloured black doesn't make it a black blade. Aramaki had hardened his branches in that panel.

He could simply have hardened his sword as well.

I doubt Oda feeds an admiral to Sanji. Lets be fair, Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
Yes. I'm Wano. Sanji defeated an opponent stronger than someone Luffy needed to tag team to win in the previous arc (Cracker). Final War Sanji being above Egghead Luffy won't be particularly surprising.

Also wings + Oda gives Zoro and Sanji opponents of equal rank.

Kuma watches Nika escape Egghead with his daughter as he stays behind to fend off Marine forces with a smile on his face:
Open chapter 1100-something spoiler thread :crazwhat:
Where does all this Kuma wank come from? He's not strong enough to stop Saturn and the Navy fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.