Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a returning event of capturing new islands for the world government with slaves and at least one time, there was a need for Saturn to appear. But since then, it doesnt seem to reoccur again, at least we never have heard of some event like that and its a pretty known happening. Did the appearance of Rocks change that?

And what will happen? We have this slavehunting, Rocks somewhere around, Garp and Sengoku later appearing... or are these events totaly separated from each other?

Also, is this woman Luffys mother? Did we saw her later on at some point? She seems to be interesting and it kinda makes sense that Dragon met her through this accident, since he also seems to meet ivankov there.

I guess there are some points more, which i just will see when the full chapter comes up.
First little girl is probably Bonney's mom
JiNNy/GiNNy = BoNNey

I dont think CDs stop doing this(capturing island & have slaves fight)

God Valley is special because of Rocks incident

His branches are hardened, why can't his blade be?
?
The same reason why hardening your arm doesn’t harden your foot. There’s no point in hardening something your not using
A sword coloured black doesn't make it a black blade. Aramaki had hardened his branches in that panel.

He could simply have hardened his sword as well.

Yes. I'm Wano. Sanji defeated an opponent stronger than someone Luffy needed to tag team to win in the previous arc (Cracker). Final War Sanji being above Egghead Luffy won't be particularly surprising.

Also wings + Oda gives Zoro and Sanji opponents of equal rank.

Where does all this Kuma wank come from? He's not strong enough to stop Saturn and the Navy fleet.
He wasn’t using it

Status
Not open for further replies.