Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely

same age as well in flashback
I mean, Dr Kureha is 140 years old. And Saturn is amped by what I think is a mythical Zoan.

As the Gorosei bow down to Imu as one of the founders of the WG and one of the Gorosei even asked why the Name of the Nika fruit was changed, the Gorosei may not be that old. Saturn looks like the oldest and he may as well be 150-200 yrs old.

Nah, that's just speculation.

Aramaki's branches are hardened, so he's using hardening there.

His sword being black could be him using hardening or it being a Black Blade. That was ambiguous and never cleared up.

Given the official colours though, it seems like he was using hardening.

Every Black Blade in the manga has been called as such by the wielder.

Aramaki's blade on the other hand has never been said to be blackened.
What’s speculation?
That can harden specific parts of your body and not the whole thing every time? Hardening your hand doesn’t automatically harden your head or any other part of you…

I guess it’s still speculation but him not using it in the moment along with it being hardened is pretty undeniable. I think we at least can agree with that

We weren’t told Ryuma’s blade was a black blade till he started to fight zoro. Technically it could also be speculation that it was a blade blade before it was said

I mean, Dr Kureha is 140 years old. And Saturn is amped by what I think is a mythical Zoan.

As the Gorosei bow down to Imu as one of the founders of the WG and one of the Gorosei even asked why the Name of the Nika fruit was changed, the Gorosei may not be that old. Saturn looks like the oldest and he may as well be 150-200 yrs old.
38 years ago is an insane amount of time to not see any difference in your looks

also Vegapunk saying they’re devil fruits immediately is a red flag that they’re not devil fruits tbh

I still think it’s CoC ,the ability to overwhelm others .
Why are low ranked Marines not able to survive this ,and people like Sanji get hurt but are still alive after.
See the black lightning a couple panels before he removed Bonneys sword.

Luffy is down so the only one left this could come from is Saturn .
No, I don't think it's Conqueror's Haki. Saturn's DF more than likely is the mythical Zoan model "Ushi-Oni". Ushi-Oni is said to have a deadly stare that kills the soul of any person upon looking at them. Sanji probably got hurt because of that. Even Vegapunk commented on this ability being a df power

We don't know if he is even human to use a standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.