Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plebs need to remember, that DR Boundman could already wreck very powerful conquerors like Doffy and Katakuri. A white/dawn rocket w/o CoC nearly knocked out awakened Lucci. And Luffy himself on the rooftop was knocked out by much weaker attacks than white star gun.

If anything it's good that Kizaru is not completely out cold lol
Imo y'all need to stop coping. EoS Luffy is going to fight shit like Imu. He's obviously this strong and even much stronger -> G4 mechanism and serious ggn giant stuff

Nope, he aint saving Bonney there lol

Call it """"""agenda"""""" all you want. Luffy is objectively out of strength snd nothing specifies Saturn is losing in Egghead. You want to accuse me of """"""agenda"""""" then make it a Gorosei one.

When Luffy actually recovers, Kizaru will too, so who he chooses to fight will depend on Oda's """"""agenda"""""
If you think Luffy isnt getting up to save Bonney or do something to Saturn

Your agenda for Kizaru vs Luffy clouding your eyes

I think kizaru eill Comeback for round 2 to lose completely.
But I won't deny Luffy vs Saturn happening even if briefly

He will be. I am really annoyed however that Oda made him exhausted over nothing basically. AND Oda will also make Luffy recover off-screen during flashback.

Which begs the question, what was the purpose of exhausting him instead of going straight for the flashback ...

There surely is a better way of story telling.
The purpose Is not letting him destroy Saturn.

Plebs need to remember, that DR Boundman could already wreck very powerful conquerors like Doffy and Katakuri. A white/dawn rocket w/o CoC nearly knocked out awakened Lucci. And Luffy himself on the rooftop was knocked out by much weaker attacks than white star gun.

If anything it's good that Kizaru is not completely out cold lol
Imo y'all need to stop coping. EoS Luffy is going to fight shit like Imu. He's obviously this strong and even much stronger -> G4 mechanism and serious ggn giant stuff
1 hit

Those other guys weren't out after 1 hit or almost KOed completely
Kizaru is shaking on the floor and can't move
Katakuri wasn't like that after g4 first hit, Doffy was wobbling though.

If you think Luffy isnt getting up to save Bonney or do something to Saturn

Your agenda for Kizaru vs Luffy clouding your eyes

I think kizaru eill Comeback for round 2 to lose completely.
But I won't deny Luffy vs Saturn happening even if briefly
Luffy is on the floor old manning himself lol. Nobody can even move

The Robot woke up 4 chapters ago for a reason. Jo, it's very obvious context. Not everything is "agenda".

That is also laughably ironic, considering all the agenda nonsense you spout every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.