Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Kizaru is shaking and literally says he is not able to move, can Kizaru still do his job as of now? No.

Luffy will always be oldman due to his devil fruit this is not a Kizaru feat.
Try again and I will keep bodying your stupid takes.
Lmao my stupid takes?
Bruh there's no blood on Kizaru , No visible damage. He got hit on head , at best a few minutes he will get up again.

Whereas Luffy lol. He's out. He was never meant for a dragged out fight.
Luffy will always be a old man isn't bodying me lol. That's straight up drawback and rendering Luffy useless.
Kizaru is stil moving with hands on his head talking to Gorosei.
Luffy is old , passed out cold lmao. Can't even talk or walk.

This is straight up pathetic for a Yonkou.
Name me any other Yonkou who would land an attack and be useless the next moment.
Shanks? Kaido? Bigmam? BB? Roger? Whitebeard?

None lol.
Kizaru haven't even taken any major damage. Its basic fight rule , you get hit on head , it affects your motor ability for a moment.

No where it says he's out cold , KO'ed or anything lmao.

I'm a fan of neither of them. But Luffy is out of gear 5. He reached his limit , even without getting attacked by Kizaru.

Kizaru wasn't even bothered about Luffy rather how to kill Vegapunk.
Kizaru geting hit on head and not able to function properly is simply plot device for Oda.
No admiral is going down with One AdCoC punch.
I firmly believe Yonkou > Admiral. But Luffy just isn't there yet. He can't fight for elongated period.
Kizaru haven't done a named attack properly yet.
You really think Kizaru was even trying to beat Luffy? He straight up ignored him.
Even if Admirals are weaker than Yonkou , there fight is never getting over in 5-10 minutes lmao.

It's simply luffy's way to fight , he takes multiple L's before taking a W. Earlier he used to simple run away. Kaido Bonked him L every time until one Luffy W in the end.

Currently Oda just being barely respectful enough to not shame Luffy like that lol. Kizaru isn't down , let me say that again , Kizaru isn't down. Luffy is.
No matter how hard you cope. You can't change facts and manga panels.

Lmao my stupid takes?
Bruh there's no blood on Kizaru , No visible damage. He got hit on head , at best a few minutes he will get up again.

Luffy will always be a old man isn't bodying me lol. That's straight up drawback and rendering Luffy useless.

Name me any other Yonkou who would land an attack and be useless the next moment.

None lol.
Kizaru haven't even taken any major damage. Its basic fight rule , you get hit on head , it affects your motor ability for a moment.

I'm a fan of neither of them. But Luffy is out of gear 5. He reached his limit , even without getting attacked by Kizaru.

Kizaru geting hit on head and not able to function properly is simply plot device for Oda.
I firmly believe Yonkou > Admiral. But Luffy just isn't there yet. He can't fight for elongated period.
You really think Kizaru was even trying to beat Luffy? He straight up ignored him.
Even if Admirals are weaker than Yonkou , there fight is never getting over in 5-10 minutes lmao.

It's simply luffy's way to fight , he takes multiple L's before taking a W. Earlier he used to simple run away. Kaido Bonked him L every time until one Luffy W in the end.

Currently Oda just being barely respectful enough to not shame Luffy like that lol. Kizaru isn't down , let me say that again , Kizaru isn't down. Luffy is.
I haven't read the full post but I know it's all bullshit.:pepecopium:

You will be proven wrong as you have been multiple times these past few weeks.
Where have I been proven wrong?:risitavirus:

I have quite literally have been arguing Luffy vs. Kizaru for YEARS (before even Egghead was a thing) and waddya know, the first thing that happens when they arrive is they fight.

Imagine accusing me of Admiral agenda when I stan Shanks and expect Saturn to be the bigger threat in Egghead that wont be stopped by Luffy.

This forum is weird as fuck

Lmao my stupid takes?

None lol.

No amount of lengthy essays gonna justify Kizaru getting Oneshot

Imo Saturn is going to scrap with the ancient Robot. That thing is going to be unfazed by his hax and it's basically going to be a Mecha Godzilla vs Godzilla type of fight. Both being entities each other can go all out on.

While Kizaru comes back into action with fully flashed out logia awakening.

Where have I been proven wrong?:risitavirus:

I have quite literally have been arguing Luffy vs. Kizaru for YEARS (before even Egghead was a thing) and waddya know, the first thing that happens when they arrive is they fight.

Imagine accusing me of Admiral agenda when I stan Shanks and expect Saturn to be the bigger threat in Egghead that wont be stopped by Luffy.

This forum is weird as fuck
On this forum it's more important to argue useless agenda than theory, plot development and story depth, completely kills the joy of reading the manga and speculating, unless you block the zealous fans that seem to be part of a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.