Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear 5 isn't haki based, it is purely DF shenanigans.
While Gear 4 is haki based, and relies on overusing armament haki to maintain that form

But yea, I mostly agree on the rest.
The attack on Kizaru is likely the G5 version of red roc. Probably a higher end attack, but his G4 variants are bound to be stronger.

A draw arguably, but Luffy comes off looking better.

Maybe Kizaru would've fared better if not for distraction with Vegapunk and had he fully focused.
Its haki based lol:

No a knockout is a knockout lol, you arent conscious.
Can't get up and tight for a while after being punched = loss
Can't get up and fight anymore = loss

Not every fight ends with the opponent unconscious. What matters is if the opponent can get up to fight again or not

I get the impression so far that Kizaru secretly wants the likes Vegapunk and Sentomaru to escape and isn't trying his hardest to actually follow orders. Saturn's comments about Kizaru being "unusually slow" and his dismission of Kizaru's words as "an excuy" are giving me that impression.
"I get the impression..."

It went from "kizaru isn't down...He isn't hurt...he's above yonko, ..."
To "I think he's just lying, he wants them to escape.."

Yeah and? I mean it is not like Oda cannot do thing differently.

But the point stand: the fight is purposely underwhelming because Kizaru is not Luffy big fight of the arc.
As I said, and you already saw, curbstomp fights are still impactful (Bellamy, Caesar, Cracker). This aint that.

You cant compare it to that, and you definitely cant compare it to P1/Ulti who werent even considered a real fight and went on to fight Nami and Usopp after Luffy.

Bruh I’ve been saying Luffy didn’t use haki in his Dawn rocket on Lucci since it happened
:usoprice:

And yeah, I don’t think every shot on Kaido in Gear 5 had ACOC either.

At this point I’m just gonna assume you’re being disingenuous. Have a nice day.
Holy fuck how are we still debating this stupid shit in 2023.

Gear 4 is Luffy coating himself in CoA fully.

Gear 5 is Luffy coating himself in CoA and CoC fully, which is why it drains Luffy's Haki so much.

Kaido speaking about Luffy: "He's coated with Armament and Conqueror's Haki."

Gear 5 ALWAYS USES COC COATING, ODA JUST REFUSE TO DRAW SHIT CONSISTENTLY.

You all drive me fucking insane, I need to make a thread about this.

FUCK ODA'S STUPID BLACK JAGGED LINES GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't get up and tight for a while after being punched = loss
Can't get up and fight anymore = loss

Not every fight ends with the opponent unconscious. What matters is if the opponent can get up to fight again or not
Which Kizaru is getting back up, confirmed by the chapter, so to count the literal subjective seconds on a page doesnt work here.

And literally every major fight Luffy has had ever has ended with the opponent unconscious lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.