• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji basic haki? First of all calm down, you idiot, be respectful. Second wtf are you on about? I am asking for Sanji to get some development too, he's part of the crew, he should get some.
You're the only idiot 🤡.
Hes had development in science because he's a weakling
We in the end game and he has basic coa and coo and no Coc and you crying he's fodder to a top tier

Saturn uses Franky as a reference to say that Luffy has a strong crew
Get that W Frankybros
:eeke:
The fact you can unironically push Franky to be higher than Sanji via 1094 should tell you how fucking dumb the "Saturn vs Sanji" people were after the last chapter

I mean holy fucking shit, Sani got eye-diffed? I was joking that he should be glad if Saturn was forced to use his cane, but he for real did not even use that to beat him. And Sanji even was "chivalry-boosted" as his fans like to say. And despite that is still the result?

Man, Saturn is a BEAST!

:saturn:

for example if someone is just punching away at someone, and he’s conscious but not intelligently defending himself and the fight gets waved off it’s considered a TKO and not a KO
Yes the example you gave is a TKO regardless. If someone is bleeding too much or not able to defend properly it's also a TKO.

Not being able to get up, after the knockdown is KO

if yall wanna skim read then go ahead but my two cents; dont take anything on the o*scans as a discussion material and run with it bcs the trans this week is especially a mess. Theres a lot of example, but even the most fundamental, hard-to-miss lines are being butchered, such as at the beginning; The announcement from the marines says "Vice Admirals (中将) and Rear Admirals (少将) stay behind ...." but somehow they managed to translate it as "Rear admirals and captains stay behind" which has totally different kanji for it (not similar at all). They couldve gotten it right just by a quick google search so this shows just how improper this is:kayneshrug:
I noticed quality was bad the same moment you give an example. Because it was different than the how leakers was translating.