Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti deserved a more elegant DF imho ( I mean it kinda make sense cuz she's a bit of an hothead too but still)
Ulti is still best girl so who cares. In fact she climbed even higher in my ranking just for this. shes n1 with hancok rn
Post automatically merged:

@Fujishiro Just tag me if you want to talk about Maria/Smoothie. Other than them idc. :lusalty:
Ulti>>>> All srry bro.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like Ulti's main weapon or her only weapon is headbutt thing, which is seems weird to me you said that such things. Because luffy always use his punch and kicks.

G3/G4 Luffy will throttle her for sure, even KKG would immediately knocked her out.
Shes an ancient zoan so i doubt that tbh.

The fact that Oda is having Luffy not use Gear 2 or Gear 4 in the raid once shows how powerful Luffy really is. Oda is not letting Luffy use Advanced Armament Haki and Future Sight with Gear 2 yet means Luffy is extremely strong.

This means that Luffy with Advanced Haki is extremely devestating if Oda us hiding Luffy 's true strength.

Current Gear 2 Luffy with both levels of Advanced Armament Haki( Barrier/Shockwave(lvl1) + Internal Destruction(lvl2) and Future Sight is above commander Level.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The fact that Oda is having Luffy not use Gear 2 or Gear 4 in the raid once shows how powerful Luffy really is. Oda is not letting Luffy use Advanced Armament Haki and Future Sight with Gear 2 yet means Luffy is extremely strong.

This means that Luffy with Advanced Haki is extremely devestating if Oda us hiding Luffy 's true strength.

Current Gear 2 Luffy with both levels of Advanced Armament Haki( Barrier/Shockwave(lvl1) + Internal Destruction(lvl2) and Future Sight is above commander Level.
Why am i had a feeling if we gonna had a flashback when he learn advanced armament haki with Hyogoro when he fight someone later in the story.

So someone will be "Blueno" fight for Luffy, and i hope isnt Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.