Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Yamato is at least Toppi Roppo level, the Alliance is way too fucking stacked, especially with the BMP virtually out of the game and the Beast Pirates literally wanting to kill eachother :pepemy:
Are you saying their are Tobi roppo who can one shot each other? How is that considered the same level?

Either All the Tobi roppo are weak or Ulti is unimaginably weaker than the rest and that means page one is even more catastrophically weak

Yeah like usual I'm gonna wait for the full chapter to drop, so I don't call somebody trash. From the pictures we have it seems like Yamato attacked Ulti, grabbed Luffy, and just ran. Nothing about that implies that he defeated Ulti. I will say her full zoan looks really dumb. It's like Oda didn't want to mess with her cute face so he left it the same, but he changed the rest of her body. It looks really off.

Edit: Slight rant, am I the only one not a fan of this character being introduced this late into the arc, if he's this important? If we had any build up to this character I think this would be better.

No joke, I can see Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato all joining at the end of the arc. We've gone 500 chapters without a new crewmate, so it'd be justified. Now, Carrot has to still convince me that she will play an important role this arc first though. Yamato already seems to have more of an important role/personal interaction with Luffy than Carrot has EVER gotten, and I like Carrot as a potential crew member.

I still see her joining, but she needs to show her worth during the upcoming battles/ tie back her dreams to Pedro.
I could see Yamato joining alongside Carrot, she is almost part of the crew already lmao, in Jinbe's reintroduction she was on the SH panels cheering his arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.