Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, alliance is way too stacked with High Tiers numerically.

We gotta have these low iq fights...and Marco, Inuarashi and Izo (who I've always had ~ Perospero) aren't even here yet.
Tbh, I think the BMP all need to be here and the "Ace" really needs to exist to counteract this balance. Only thing that worries me is that everyone overpowers the bad side save for Kaido/BM.

It definitely has been convincing me that they can win, but we truly need a few more antagonist players at Onigashima.

I don't think Oda is gonna reuse "Ace" again. I mean he did with Tsuru, but Ace is a staple of One Piece...
There is a possibility that Ace himself factors into this somehow. Yamato honestly may have met Ace 4 years ago and we know Ace has some history with Wano. The only thing I can see is another character having the moniker and it pisses Luffy off, or Yamato himself is called "Ace" by Kaido and Yamato/Ace bonded by that silly fact lol.

Tbh, I think the BMP all need to be here and the "Ace" really needs to exist to counteract this balance. Only thing that worries me is that everyone overpowers the bad side save for Kaido/BM.

It definitely has been convincing me that they can win, but we truly need a few more antagonist players at Onigashima.
Well it might be Oda's solution to beating Big Mom if no Luffy-equivalents arise. Just throw a dozen High Tiers at her.

Even based off the limited information, I'd much rather Yamato join than Carrot.
:kayneshrug:
No joke, I can see Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato all joining at the end of the arc. We've gone 500 chapters without a new crewmate, so it'd be justified. Now, Carrot has to still convince me that she will play an important role this arc first though. Yamato already seems to have more of an important role/personal interaction with Luffy than Carrot has EVER gotten, and I like Carrot as a potential crew member.

I still see her joining, but she needs to show her worth during the upcoming battles/ tie back her dreams to Pedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.