Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but how do you weed out the scum? with no mechanics etc. i find this part hard without it.

i
See, I gave 2 town reads.
No one asked about why.
I voted.
No one said no.
It's early but these things attract feedback usually. From this feedback I make reads.

Now, you are either town who agrees with me about reads, or scum who don't want to make me wonder why do you question them. Your lack of interest in the only reads posted until now is rather concerning.

No one asked about why.
I voted.
No one said no.
It's early but these things attract feedback usually. From this feedback I make reads.

Now, you are either town who agrees with me about reads, or scum who don't want to make me wonder why do you question them. Your lack of interest in the only reads posted until now is rather concerning.
it day 1 fluff i always do this

so what concerning?

S

Sallucion

No one asked about why.
I voted.
No one said no.

Oh I thought you voted Ekko mostly to see HIS reaction on it, not ours. ;-;
About the town reads.. Well, I noticed but a lot of people throw out random town reads all the time.

Oh I thought you voted Ekko mostly to see HIS reaction on it, not ours. ;-;
About the town reads.. Well, I noticed but a lot of people throw out random town reads all the time.
His reaction is important, but more important is others' reaction.
That's valid for any vote in the game.
That's why people need to pay attention to the game and be active and read it.
Town read are thrown by town after a thinking process, and from mafia when they think someone showed towniness and they want to appear active by posting a town read.
The thing is, town usually comes across as solvy and mafia has TMI. It's hard to make the distinction between them and you need game experience to do it.

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round, for today, you bear witness to the one, the only, the undisputed champion of the cyber-arena, yours truly - the First Poster in this game thread. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, and yes, it's true: I did it first and the posts before mine do not count, and yes I did it best. It's truly a privilege to address you all, and I must say, it's about time someone of my intellectual prowess graced this thread with their presence.

You see, my friends, I have done what no one else could do: I pressed that "Post" button before anyone else even had a chance to finish typing. As I reveled in this glorious victory, I couldn't help but chuckle at the mere mortals scrambling to respond, like ants in a futile attempt to challenge my supremacy.

Now, before you all go on about how this is just an internet forum game, and it's all in good fun, allow me to revel in the glory of my unparalleled achievement. As I bask in the virtual spotlight, I want to extend my gratitude to you, my adoring fans. It's not easy being this amazing, but hey, someone's gotta do it.

You see, when the rest of you were still pondering the meaning of life or deciding what to have for lunch, I was already here, crafting a post that would set the standard for all to follow. The greatness of my wit and wisdom cannot be contained within the ordinary limits of this digital realm. No, my friends, I've transcended those limits.

I understand that some of you may be jealous of my unparalleled quick-fingered skills. But fear not; I've honed these lightning-fast reflexes with hours of practice and an IQ that soars beyond the stratosphere. I've not only set the bar but rocketed it into the cosmos, and there's no coming back down for the rest of you.

As you sit there, composing your responses, know that I've already won. You see, I'm not just a trailblazer; I'm a pioneer, a maestro of first posts. And as you, my dear forum companions, labor over your words and ponder your second-place status, I bask in the glory of knowing I've outshone you all.

Some might say that first isn't always the best, but when it comes to game thread posting, I beg to differ. You're all just trying to catch up to the master, the pioneer, the trendsetter - me. The rest of you are mere mortals, while I am the digital deity gracing you with my presence.

So, as you scramble to compose your replies, remember that you are but humble supplicants in the court of the First Poster. Take your time, think carefully, and perhaps one day, you may approach my level of excellence. Until then, my dear forum-dwellers, I'll be right here, reigning supreme and enjoying the fruits of my unassailable superiority.

In the grand scheme of things, being first in a forum game thread may not earn me a medal or a Nobel Prize, but it certainly does cement my position as the master of this digital domain. So, my fellow forum dwellers, take a moment to bow in the presence of greatness and marvel at the awe-inspiring poster that is, well, me. For in this forum, I reign supreme, and that is something you shall never forget!
The countdown has hit zero and I can post first.

3...2...1...GO!

FIRST!
indigo beat all of you as first poster

His reaction is important, but more important is others' reaction.
That's valid for any vote in the game.
That's why people need to pay attention to the game and be active and read it.
Town read are thrown by town after a thinking process, and from mafia when they think someone showed towniness and they want to appear active by posting a town read.
The thing is, town usually comes across as solvy and mafia has TMI. It's hard to make the distinction between them and you need game experience to do it.
ekko is 50/50 for me. but leaning scum since he afk after his text wall :sus:

oh t-pin also playing, @T-Pein™ what your thoughts on ekko text wall?

Hello, fine citizen of this very fine game!
While I do understand this game may be tough, I have a simple way to full solve!
Please post every single past game you have done, a full history of what you did that game, your interactions with every single slot in the game(town and non town), whom exactly you trusted in that game, why you trusted them, and do this for every game you have played.

Once this basic first step is done, I will then read everything you have posted. After reading everything you have posted, I will make 294 posts analyzing everybodys playstyles and comparing it to the first post you sent.
if it doesn't match up, I will chop you instantly!
If it does match up, I will not chop you! How pleasant does that sound! Infact, I'll likely lock you good!

Failure to post will result in death.
Good luck fellow members of this town! You'll need it!
(No refunds.)

**Note:**
Y'all know the drill by now, I'm locked town. You should know that it's anti town and bad manners to vote me. Investigatives wasting a check on me is throwing, but even if an investigative says they have a sided read on me, that investigative is fake, unreliable, has their will wrong, or I am framed. If anyone ever says I am sus, or even worse votes me, it's town's responsibility to immediately gas them and send them to an early grave because they are surely mafia or bad town. Any gamer who votes me is outted mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.