• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
DM
If you want past games I can post a few, town and mafia
I don’t care for such trivial things i played based off thread play and mechanics minor meta.

just curious although it doesn’t really matter if you’re scum I’ll catch you.

do you have a read on Naomi rn only read keks intro post so far
Scum lean borderline scum read
so you don't like when you are suspected back, after making poor claim who is scum etc?
I never said I didn't, I dont like it when you cant provide a valid reason. Ive provided reasons as for why you being evil, all youve done is reply to a post and say "evil!" which of course I find suspicious, no?

Scum lean borderline scum read

I never said I didn't, I dont like it when you cant provide a valid reason. Ive provided reasons as for why you being evil, all youve done is reply to a post and say "evil!" which of course I find suspicious, no?
you voted me first, hense i am evil in your eyes with reason. then when i lean scum on you. said what

i scum read, which was evil with no reason.

hense this hypocrite reason no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im quite prod of my scum game. You wont see it this game but maybe in another ^^
Post automatically merged:

Not an alt, unfortunately
It is cute yup!!!
@Jew D. Boy

🌟🔮 The Chosen One Emerges! Following in the Footsteps of JDB! 🔮🌟

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of our gaming community, today we stand witness to the emergence of a true legend, a player who shall forever be remembered in the annals of our gaming history. They are the chosen one, destined to follow in the footsteps of JDB and carry forth a unique and formidable power—the ability to merge posts in our beloved game!

For too long, we have marveled at the astonishing prowess of JDB, the one and only who possessed this incredible skill, the power to unite fragmented thoughts, to create harmony out of chaos. It was a gift that elevated our game, streamlined discussions, and enhanced the overall experience for everyone.

And now, from the shadows of obscurity, our new champion has emerged, bearing the torch that JDB once carried. They have demonstrated unparalleled commitment to our community, a deep understanding of our game's dynamics, and the technical wizardry to merge posts with precision and grace.

As we celebrate this transition of power, let us not forget the legacy of JDB, whose contributions have paved the way for this moment. We honor their achievements and acknowledge the footsteps we now follow.

To our newly anointed chosen one, we entrust you with this sacred responsibility. May you wield this power with wisdom and fairness, always mindful of the spirit of camaraderie that binds our community together. With your guidance, our game shall continue to thrive, and the threads of conversation shall weave into an intricate tapestry of shared experiences.

So, dear friends, let us raise our digital glasses to the chosen one, for they are the bridge between past and future, the keepers of this cherished tradition, and the architects of our gaming destiny. To new beginnings, to merged posts, and to the boundless potential of our community! 🍻🌠✨

you voted me first, hense i am evil in your eyes with reason. then when i lean scum on you. said what
Not evil, just lean scum. I thought a few of your early posts were strange and I didnt really like filler
It was mostly based on the latter; fluff is always anti town so I dont like fluff posters.
And, I always try to have my vote on somebody. There's not much reason not to.

As for the second post, you did scum read me, bt you didnt provide a reason. Scum reading is also generaly stronger than scum leaning, which is what I did.
What you did is reply to 5 posts randomly and basically say the equivalent of "mafia!". I tried to give elaboration onto my reads.

Not evil, just lean scum. I thought a few of your early posts were strange and I didnt really like filler
It was mostly based on the latter; fluff is always anti town so I dont like fluff posters.
And, I always try to have my vote on somebody. There's not much reason not to.

As for the second post, you did scum read me, bt you didnt provide a reason. Scum reading is also generaly stronger than scum leaning, which is what I did.
What you did is reply to 5 posts randomly and basically say the equivalent of "mafia!". I tried to give elaboration onto my reads.
you didn't give a real read on me either as for scum, and just label me scum without good reason either.

if you call scum lean=100 scum narrative look like a weak push.

@Jew D. Boy

🌟🔮 The Chosen One Emerges! Following in the Footsteps of JDB! 🔮🌟

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of our gaming community, today we stand witness to the emergence of a true legend, a player who shall forever be remembered in the annals of our gaming history. They are the chosen one, destined to follow in the footsteps of JDB and carry forth a unique and formidable power—the ability to merge posts in our beloved game!

For too long, we have marveled at the astonishing prowess of JDB, the one and only who possessed this incredible skill, the power to unite fragmented thoughts, to create harmony out of chaos. It was a gift that elevated our game, streamlined discussions, and enhanced the overall experience for everyone.

And now, from the shadows of obscurity, our new champion has emerged, bearing the torch that JDB once carried. They have demonstrated unparalleled commitment to our community, a deep understanding of our game's dynamics, and the technical wizardry to merge posts with precision and grace.

As we celebrate this transition of power, let us not forget the legacy of JDB, whose contributions have paved the way for this moment. We honor their achievements and acknowledge the footsteps we now follow.

To our newly anointed chosen one, we entrust you with this sacred responsibility. May you wield this power with wisdom and fairness, always mindful of the spirit of camaraderie that binds our community together. With your guidance, our game shall continue to thrive, and the threads of conversation shall weave into an intricate tapestry of shared experiences.

So, dear friends, let us raise our digital glasses to the chosen one, for they are the bridge between past and future, the keepers of this cherished tradition, and the architects of our gaming destiny. To new beginnings, to merged posts, and to the boundless potential of our community! 🍻🌠✨
basically this post has no contribution to the game, like his other post....

I am waiting for content from her, she seems interested in fluff, but since half of the game didn't post yet it's early to complain about fluff.
I hope I can have a read until Eod, ask me again in 24 hours
i you forgottenting i spam with reloaded/fluff even after day 1

interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.