Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't keep it up, brown bear?
No, I think you just have a habit of underestimating how good I am at reading people so you hound me over little stuff like this that's ultimately inconsequential. I think Luka is tryharding and that usually is town, it's not really a particularly hard thing for me to see, and I'm also not surprised this is your reaction considering how much you dogged me last game over my play

I think Luka is tryharding and that usually is town, it's not really a particularly hard thing for me to see, and I'm also not surprised this is your reaction considering how much you dogged me last game over my play
This is inherintly meta but tbh thats normally scum for me
This time its town but :p

brag about how good they are as scum, etc. Are also town
Im proud of my scum game yup! i think its the better of my two games, given im normally lost and confused as town
Im also unable to disgtinguish between a pocket and an actual read. I would, for example, town lean you now but im wary of a pocket so I never said anything >.>

D1 Votecount #1

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra
Muugen > Ekkologix
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka
Flower > The Orca > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 3
Ekkologix: 1
Naomi: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Last edited:
No, I think you just have a habit of underestimating how good I am at reading people so you hound me over little stuff like this that's ultimately inconsequential. I think Luka is tryharding and that usually is town, it's not really a particularly hard thing for me to see, and I'm also not surprised this is your reaction considering how much you dogged me last game over my play
That's exactly why I don't trust your take as a read.
It's based on generalities.
Also you don't have a read on me and I am the third poster and we also played a few games, while you never played with Luka who can be very well a natural talkative wolf, but you give them an easy town read.
And you voted my town read.
And I don't need you to stay on high horse and tell me how good are you at the game.

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra
Muugen > Ekkologix
Luka > Naomi
The Orca > Luka
Flower > The Orca > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 3
Ekkologix: 1
Naomi: 1