Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate on this
You are less of a troll.
You also seem more tame than usual. I'd expect you to snipe back at Michelle instead you say "Good talk". And you seem more focused and reserved. Either you're Town and trying to be more observant and go back to how you played the DN game here or you're that reserved and tame because you're scum.

So, what is it?

That's exactly why I don't trust your take as a read.
It's based on generalities.
Also you don't have a read on me and I am the third poster and we also played a few games, while you never played with Luka who can be very well a natural talkative wolf, but you give them an easy town read.
And you voted my town read.
And I don't need you to stay on high horse and tell me how good are you at the game.
So what I'm gathering here Michelle is that you're essentially scum reading me for not acknowledging you exist. Compelling stuff.

You are less of a troll.
You also seem more tame than usual. I'd expect you to snipe back at Michelle instead you say "Good talk". And you seem more focused and reserved. Either you're Town and trying to be more observant and go back to how you played the DN game here or you're that reserved and tame because you're scum.

So, what is it?
I like Michelle so I'm holding back a little in terms of what I actually think of her line of suspicion, I suspect she's probably town as well so it's not very instructive.

Your meta on me is terrible lol

I like Michelle so I'm holding back a little in terms of what I actually think of her line of suspicion, I suspect she's probably town as well so it's not very instructive.

Your meta on me is terrible lol
What? Your meta these days consists of "I'm the GOAT" and "Women, amirite?"

Status
Not open for further replies.